Reply to Thread

Thread: Cancel Trade Offer

World
    Sandycove

Cancel Trade Offer

It would be great if we could cancel trade offers we've sent, either because we've made a mistake asking for the wrong items, or we have all we need from another player.
    Facebook ID: 1260394561
    Tiletron (Sandycove 3) | Hyncharas (Welt 1)

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    You can cancel a trade offer, after its been created - theres a little red cross in the right hand corner.

If you want to cancel a trade offer after its been made and accepted by another player, thats a little more challenging and in my opinion would be stupid. If I went to trade and bought say 10k titanium ore to run my smelter and then placed say a bag of snow on it, I would be extremely upset if somehow the trade had been reversed out after it had showed as successful and now I may be offline with my titanium smelter running buffed with a bag of snow but I have no ore..... Oh, upset would be an understatement.

World
    Newfoundland
    I think he means trade offers sent directly to friend.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same issue though Jude.
    The player that has had the trade sent to them can always reject it or it times out if not accepted anyway.

Does the player mean cancel the trade before or after its accepted, if its before then that can already be dealt with by whisper / guild chat and if its after.... [shudders at the thought]. The logistics of this would be unsettling to say the least.

Reply to Thread