Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unfair truces asked, missing battle report and troops

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Unfair truces asked, missing battle report and troops

Title should read Unfair truces asked and Immortal Party Crashers, but I was not able to modify it.

It is unfair to ask for truces that small players cannot produce.

Party crashers were not defeated following the simulator instructions,
    Even though Bob was wounded, he was 100% healthy minutes later, before the second and third attacks.
    200 R 300 Soldiers, 230 Militia, 130 B lost, three wounded Generals, 2 Bob's offers applied and the camp is still there.

I understand there might be bugs, but it is the second time Bandits or Party Crashers miraculously heal instantly, so I also expect a quick fix to the problem and a compensation for the troops and time invested.
    I also hope you would not try to distract me alluding to unrelated battle reports or asking for screen shots, the camp is there.

Thank you
    Last edited by Sandycat; 02.04.16 at 14:48.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Bob is acting as intended, all camp bosses in game insta heal between waves.

As for the use of Bob offers, you have to use a buff only or troop only solution not a mix of both. In this case not just the Bob offer but also all the gaudy's even if you have killed those troops.

As for unfair to ask for what smaller players can not supply in this case the mechanic is designed so that at some point all but the most powerful players can carry on, it's just a question at what point do you reach your limit.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well it makes no sense, if Crashers are immortal why are we asked to deal with them in a forceful way?

Many Bobs, Alexs and Denis have been killed in the first wave with less troops than I've sent.

Besides, once I had to send troops because the Crashers Camp was still up even though they have gotten the truces and bribes required, so sometimes a mix of both is required.
    Last edited by Sandycat; 02.04.16 at 03:26.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    To kill bob in a single wave needs high level troops, I'm using a General which needs you to be level 47 to obtain with level 57 troops.

Your are mistaken, as a small player I don't know what you killed but it was definitely not Bobs.

Are your sure all buffs had been sent, had you clicked the quest complete in scroll. Game mechanics simply do not support a mix of troops and buffs.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well it is unfair to ask for advanced resources and elite troops in the Events. Conditions should be the same for everybody, not more advantage for advanced players who already have better generals, troops and buildings.
    Last edited by Sandycat; 02.04.16 at 14:52.

World
    Sandycove
    I can understand your frustration Sandycat, but if low level players could get everything on their first event then the high level players ( and those that have put either a lot of finance and/or support in improving the game over the years ) would not find the events of any worth or challenge. A balance has to be struck, and BB do this by allowing you to progress further through the events the more you play. Every player here will tell you, they were unable to get everything on their first or even second event, but we got more each time and that is how it should be.
    Set your goals based on your level and island economy, stretch it by all means, but it is not a competitive game with other players, its all down to how you take on the event and set a realistic objective for your little island, its economy and how you've played and managed it between events
    The devs only want you to have so much, they are wicked devs, you have to prove you are better than them and their wicked plans, and get more than they expected,. Keep at it, soon you'll have elites and then find the higher levels have super elites and they will seem to have it easier still , but the one constant will still be the community battling with those wicked devs ( Love you really Devs...sometimes anyway )
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    The devs only want you to have so much, they are wicked devs, you have to prove you are better than them and their wicked plans, and get more than they expected,. Keep at it, soon you'll have elites and then find the higher levels have super elites and they will seem to have it easier still , but the one constant will still be the community battling with those wicked devs ( Love you really Devs...sometimes anyway )
    LOL, clever answer Larili, however I don't agree, small payers should not be asked to perform quests they are unable to complete
    Last edited by Sandycat; 03.04.16 at 17:25.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandycat View Post
    LOL, clever answer Larili, however I don't agree, small payers should not be asked to perform quests they are unable to complete
    I agree with Larili - I've worked hard to get to this point so I have no problem with being able to do more things than others (nor does it bother me that other players can do more than me). But specifically concerning the Party Crashers (and working from memory) aren't all the quests (and achievements?) to remove them either by force or peaceful means? If that is correct, I would work harder on finding some higher level friends. That might help.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandycat View Post
    Well it is unfair to ask for advanced resources and elite troops in the Events. Conditions should be the same for everybody, not more advantage for advanced players who already have better generals, troops and buildings.
    This is not a Solo game. There are also players.
    Remember, you can't even use the offers by yourself - someone else(!) needs to do that for you.
    Some High Level players will gladly provide you the Gaudy Offers.
    For those from your guild, they might do that for free. For others, if they are nice - they might also do it free. Otherwise, a share of the Eggs you receive will quickly convince anyone to drop some Truce Offers on your party crashers.

I personally went to Trade Channel and asked for offers - never took more than 5 minutes.

But no, rather complain about the game mechanics than learn how to play the game...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharahzade View Post
    But no, rather complain about the game mechanics than learn how to play the game...
    LOL, well I agree that learning is part of the fun, even though there is too much to learn.

However it hurts when one looses a lot of hardly achieved troops.

I did get help from my Guild, however I felt remorse when they also need their resources for their weapons and more troops.

I did enjoy the event but if will be nice if developers prevent new players on how hard the new troops for events are the same way they are announced in adventures and islands.

Reply to Thread