Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 13/04/2016

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Can anyone explain what this means, please? (I do know which buildingthey mean, and I do have it)
    Building: The Settlers HQ can no longer be moved in order to prevent Locked Zones and building loss

What are 'Locked Zones?'

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Locked zones are where the server detects an error and basically stops you logging in or people visiting.

World
    Newfoundland
    "Locked Zones" are general error messages and can be triggered by a variety of reasons.
    They signal an error on the zone you were accessing so the corresponding zone is locked to prevent permanent/ long-term issues with your game.

Over time, we have been doing our best to reduce this type of errors. If you get a Locked Zone error, please make sure to send in a support ticket describing your actions at the time it happened.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    So this change to The Nords will reduce the pool of playable adventures even further. Will we ever get that full adventure rebalance? Someone has clearly spent quite some time designing all the adventures and yet so very few are worth the time and effort to play. Then there's the co-op situation where an entirely new game mechanic was introduced that was then promptly nerfed into uselessness. It was a neat idea and now we finally have an adventure chat that we wanted for those.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Last edited by RaaAU; 02.02.20 at 07:21.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Will this update fix the following problem?

http://i.imgur.com/4PiIC5u.png

I can't build on top of the gold mine deposit.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I thought the main point of Nords (and the justification for is rarity and price) was due to the fact that it rewarded high XP for low losses. If that balance changes will the cost and rarity of the adventure also be updated to reflect this?

Thank you.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyCocotte View Post
    Will this update fix the following problem?

http://i.imgur.com/4PiIC5u.png

I can't build on top of the gold mine deposit.
    Sigh. Every once in a while someone comes and asks for the choice of building either a gold mine on a deposit or a regular building next to a deposit to be taken away. I like to have choices. Why would you want to have less room for building regular buildings around deposits?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    Sigh. Every once in a while someone comes and asks for the choice of building either a gold mine on a deposit or a regular building next to a deposit to be taken away. I like to have choices. Why would you want to have less room for building regular buildings around deposits?
    I'm not sure what the fuss is about, all they have to do is move the deposit to somewhere inside the mountain...

At no point did I ask for a choice between extra building space compared to losing the deposit...

While they are at it, they might as well remove the tree at the mayor's house permanently. I'm not sure why that wasn't the first option. It is also ironic that you can still put a flowerbed to cover the tree up, but you can't put another building there anymore.
    Last edited by LilyCocotte; 10.04.16 at 08:08.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    IF change to Nords and SA( block as now) every1 will avoid them like how are Co-op addy. well we can w8 and see how it will look like.

Reply to Thread