Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new explorer bugs

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove

new explorer bugs

Firstly skills not applying to the bonus / 3rd stack of map fragments and secondly it still says ''his search''

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah I noticed that I got too few map fragments today. Guess they really are incapable of introducing a bonus event without messing things up.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Here's a stack of recent loots with the new explorer. All of them are long searches so something is not right when looking at the last lot.

World
    Sandycove
    What exactly is your point? That random isn't predictable? I'm not clear on what you are trying to say.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    What exactly is your point? That random isn't predictable? I'm not clear on what you are trying to say.
    He's saying, quite simply: "When I do a Long Search and get Fragments instead of an adventure, I expect that to be 30, not 9."

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    I expect that the skill that gives me 90 % more map fragments actually give me 90 % more map fragments for all slots and not just the first one. As it stands, it seems like the skills do not apply to the second slot for the new explorer. Or to quite the very first post in this thread: "Firstly skills not applying to the bonus / 3rd stack of map fragments".

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Zotamedu View Post
    I expect that the skill that gives me 90 % more map fragments actually give me 90 % more map fragments for all slots and not just the first one. As it stands, it seems like the skills do not apply to the second slot for the new explorer. Or to quite the very first post in this thread: "Firstly skills not applying to the bonus / 3rd stack of map fragments".
    But for example a geologist with a 'find bigger' and a 'find two' skill only gets the 'bigger' bonus on the first find, not the second. That's well known. I don't see how this is any different. I can be said that it always should be on both finds and that's a different issue but in this case I would say that at least it's consistent.

World
    Sandycove
    But for example a geologist with a 'find bigger' and a 'find two' skill only gets the 'bigger' bonus on the first find, not the second. That's well known. I don't see how this is any different. I can be said that it always should be on both finds and that's a different issue but in this case I would say that at least it's consistent.
    Erm, no. My geologists with 8% bigger deposits and 24% chance to find 2 iron deposits when they find 2 deposits both are the same bigger amount.More, if he finds 2 deposits and he rolls on a 24% chance for iron surplus, i get iron on mail from both deposits.
    Last edited by Amazony; 21.04.16 at 08:15.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazony View Post
    Erm, no. My explorers with 8% bigger deposits and 24% chance to find 2 iron deposits when they find 2 deposits both are the same bigger amount.More, if he finds 2 deposits and he rolls on a 24% chance for iron surplus, i get iron on mail from both deposits.
    Then perhaps that changed with a maintenance a while back because I remember originally it wasn't the case. And I've never gotten 2 surplus from one search even though I have the same chances as you. If it has been corrected that's nice to know. In which case I'd agree with consistency being better and that makes it weird that the explorers that return multiple adventures have such a huge difference in map fragments.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Then perhaps that changed with a maintenance a while back because I remember originally it wasn't the case. And I've never gotten 2 surplus from one search even though I have the same chances as you. If it has been corrected that's nice to know.
    This was indeed a bug, has been fixed a few months back. Another reason they should do a free skill reset event.

Reply to Thread