Reply to Thread

Thread: Treasure Boost: Granite

World
    Northisle

Treasure Boost: Granite

Hi Everyone.

Enquiry, i've send 8 explorers in search of treasure, granite, (obviously), since this "boost" was introduced, i haven't gotten a single piece of granite, so in my book, this boost is a waster of time and my explorers time is better used finding adventures, but just out of curiocity, has anyone else experienced this issue?

Sincerely

GB

World
    Sandycove
    not entirely, i have had some finds and it was doubled as intended but it also seems the drop chance is a bit lower, could only be just a bad luck though...

World
    Newfoundland
    I had 6 of 7 explorers return from long search this morning with granite. Doubled as expected.

World
    Sandycove
    then it is only bad luck, apparently

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    7 of 11 just returned with granite.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Northisle
    i suppose it's just my back luck then, on the bright side, everyone got some granite, so it's not a complete waste of time. lol

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Oh yes, yes, I think this is true... Only the first day of this strange event, several of my explorers brought a double granite, but all the days after that absolutely nothing, I have a 13 explorers and send them to extra long search (about 21h need to return back) and bring back zero granite, therefore, I wonder, why this event is name a "X2 granite", better called it "0x2 granite" hehe

World
    Newfoundland
    i think medium treasures are better for granite during this granite week, as there are explorer skills to increase granite chance on medium, two skill sets for it, got quite a few 270 granite on medium today

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkG View Post
    i think medium treasures are better for granite during this granite week, as there are explorer skills to increase granite chance on medium, two skill sets for it, got quite a few 270 granite on medium today
    Agreed - I have several that have the increase to granite find chance and I always send them on medium anyway, so I'm just following my normal cycle and picking up a little extra because of the bonus.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread