Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Summer Event 2016 Sneak Peek

World
    Northisle
    I think the football pitch buff is for mayors house only, nothing to do with your schools however I have not tested the population buff yet.

I have tested instead the weapons buff which does not work correctly on test, It says it works on all types of weaponsmiths but I think a better description would be works on all sword makers as it does not work on any bow or cannon or arquabus or mortars.

if Hover above my xb maker its called a crossbowsmith so to say the buffs works on all weaponsmiths its either not working properly or bad description from bb
    Last edited by Dappadon; 15.04.16 at 15:12.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    [QUOTE Dappadon] I think the football pitch buff is for mayors house only, nothing to do with your schools

The Footie Pitch works with schools. It's a zone wide buff and does +500% on school production even when buffed using tea. I have tested it. Just place a level 1 school on test server, apply the zone wide footie buff and it goes from a production of 1 to 6 (+500%). A very nice feature I'm looking forward to.
    Last edited by Solzar; 15.04.16 at 15:27.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Where is the Bulgarian flag?
    Remember, remember the 25/11? You should have seen what happened on 17/03, 14/04 and 21/04 ...
    29/09 seems to be a major problem...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i seen you can get footballs from normal adventures i tested bk have to say i hope i got the low end of the reward because if i didnt it will take me 23 lootspots on prem to buy 1 lot of 200 grout

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MCLueppers View Post
    Where is the Bulgarian flag?
    Bulgaria did not qualify for Euro 2016.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    I hope they leave the ability to gem purchase red paint, shoulder pads etc for the scenario buffs when it goes live.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Solzar View Post
    Footie Pitch:

The Footie Pitch is a great idea and is implemented well but I'm hoping the duration on the buffs are increased from 90 minutes. I realize a zone wide buff can be a powerful thing but I think it needs to support fully what it is trying to do
    It would be nice to give us a chance to upgrade the Footie Pitch where each level would extend the buff duration by about 30 mins and reduce the cooldown.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Solzar View Post
    Footie Pitch buff that doubles weaponsmith production would be terrific. It would equate to x8 production
    its not 2x4 its 2+4
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazony View Post
    Bulgaria did not qualify for Euro 2016.
    True that, yet we have a variety of flags of countries that can't even participate in Euro contest just because they are on a different continent - Australia, Brazil etc.
    Remember, remember the 25/11? You should have seen what happened on 17/03, 14/04 and 21/04 ...
    29/09 seems to be a major problem...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MCLueppers View Post
    True that, yet we have a variety of flags of countries that can't even participate in Euro contest just because they are on a different continent - Australia, Brazil etc.
    Those countries did however qualify for either the last World cup or the last Euro cup which was when they was added to the list of available flags. This means players who were not able to obtain them back then still can do so.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread