Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [Feedback] Summer Event 2016 Sneak Peek

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    From what I saw on test adv drops were about the same as the World Cup 2014 event. That said, recently they tweaked something about the event but have not been able to find out what as when I went to find out the event had been withdrawn from test.
    Hmm, this could be problematic if most of the adventures will drop 0 or 4-5 or 7-8 footballs for a 21 days event. In 2014 it was a 33 days event, 12 more days for explorers to get more footballs and for us to do more adventures.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazony View Post
    Hmm, this could be problematic if most of the adventures will drop 0 or 4-5 or 7-8 footballs for a 21 days event. In 2014 it was a 33 days event, 12 more days for explorers to get more footballs and for us to do more adventures.
    Hopefully footballs from guild quest rewards will take up the slack.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    hello all,

Want to ask. Im from Lithuania. Maybe someday we will be able to get all countries flags in TSO? Now soon will begin euro2016, there will be possibility to get some countries flags in event shop, but no my country .

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Maybe someday your country will qualify for a WC/EC? :P

World
    Sandycove
    New Zealand isn't there either
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dappadon View Post
    ...I think its a shame no 20 x master Architect box for footballs this event, that was about the only realistic way to get a few frozen manors.
    Yeah - big big lost !!! Ty Dappadon
    The frozen manor, huge value build, a lost big opportunity - and equal to the adventures bearing special builds - the "find" percentage is micro-micro-small, if it still exists. Would be splendid if only 1x once a year a big build drops in the Star menu.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    Before .... all remaining Event resources (Footballs) will be converted into ....
    Event adventure buffs will ... be removed ....after.
    The collectibles ..removed from the event (Twister and Corner) ... converted into a new item (Dummy).
    DO NOT = produce buff if not needed for match // hold on footballs !!!

KEEP = the collectables - those could be exchanged at fair rate

I hope those rules will stray alive - survive the change-mania - Ty BB Ravel
    We do love the "the country", do we love the "rulers"?

- Ty BB Ravel

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Almis View Post
    hello all,

Want to ask. Im from Lithuania. Maybe someday we will be able to get all countries flags in TSO? Now soon will begin euro2016, there will be possibility to get some countries flags in event shop, but no my country .
    Please add all country flag requests to this thread.
    They will be passed on.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Want to ask. Im from Lithuania. Maybe someday we will be able to get all countries flags in TSO?
    The flags are the flags of the teams that play in the tournament, so all you have to do is persaude Jankauskas that he should qualify Lithuania for the 2018 World Cup, and you can have your flowerbed flag by then.

Reply to Thread