Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Summer Event 2016 Sneak Peek

World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Summer Event 2016 Sneak Peek

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Summer Event 2016 Sneak Peek below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Ravel

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    we get hooligans we can remove in the middle again? like the party crashers?
    would be fun :-P

World
    Sandycove
    using the scenario UI.... back and forward to Prov House erm..... its not fun now with normal scenarios, at least make sure we can make all the buffs in one visit to the prov house and come back an hour later and play out the scenario. The lag between servers is a real pain.

On a brighter note, great to see another event coming up, thank you

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Any PvP-related things in the Summer Event?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SettlerPiter View Post
    Any PvP-related things in the Summer Event?
    Do you really think it's a good idea for BlueByte to promote unruly, violent, and destructive behaviour by overzealous supporters of association football clubs, including brawling, vandalism and intimidation?
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Oh yeah

It's either that or politics but at least you know what you're getting with footie supporters.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Made me chuckle that Tierarzt's reference was too PvP re the unruly etc behaviour, not to the comment re hooligans.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Yay more flags, apart from that a very disappointing selection of event items.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Northisle
    I think its a shame no 20 x master Architect box for footballs this event, that was about the only realistic way to get a few frozen manors.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Footie Pitch:

The Footie Pitch is a great idea and is implemented well but I'm hoping the duration on the buffs are increased from 90 minutes. I realize a zone wide buff can be a powerful thing but I think it needs to support fully what it is trying to do. For example...

I'm planning on using this with Village Schools. So with the one given on event, 19 schools at level 6 buffed with Tea is a production of 342 settlers every 2 hours. Now the Footie Pitch stacks with that (+500%) so now it becomes a 2052 settler production. All works fine and verfied on test server, it's wonderful BUT...with a duration of only 90 minutes the schools won't have a chance to really work since they require 2 hours for a full cycle. I realize some partial ones may, but I find the duration doesn't support the schools as it is meant to do. For that particular buff called "Exhibition Match" (+500% Population) a duration of 2.5 hours would be ideal.

The nice thing also about a 2.5 hour duration is that it works well with the x4 2h halloween buffs. Many of us keep thousands of these in stock for certain situations in game from time to time. Being able to utilize such a buff more often now with the Footie Pitch buff that doubles weaponsmith production would be terrific. It would equate to x8 production for that burst of weapons some may need from time to time. Some may even use it to do short runs on some of the more expensive weapon types.
    Last edited by Solzar; 15.04.16 at 15:18.

Reply to Thread