Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Summer Event 2016 Sneak Peek

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    i seen you can get footballs from normal adventures i tested bk have to say i hope i got the low end of the reward because if i didnt it will take me 23 lootspots on prem to buy 1 lot of 200 grout

This is the same as the previous football event, the collectibles were the main focus and the footballs were just to keep you vaguely interested in adventures.

So long as I get both lucky explorers I'll be more than happy tbh, anything else will be a bonus.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    So long as I get both lucky explorers I'll be more than happy tbh, anything else will be a bonus.
    Any guesses if you can buy more lucky explorers, if you already got the two from the previous football event?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by helsinki View Post
    Any guesses if you can buy more lucky explorers, if you already got the two from the previous football event?
    Based on past events and the great vet revolt of 013, yes you will be able to buy 2 more Lucky's no matter how many you currently own.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Based on past events and the great vet revolt of 013, yes you will be able to buy 2 more Lucky's no matter how many you currently own.

Hahahahah I remember it well lol

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Those countries did however qualify for either the last World cup or the last Euro cup which was when they was added to the list of available flags. This means players who were not able to obtain them back then still can do so.
    I would not be 100% sure of that. Didnt the last football event only have the flags of the teams that qualified to that years cup?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think there is a bug on the test server with the Foul event item - in the normal provision house, I can create it with 7 bananas and 6 wet grass, but in the rarity provision house it's with 7 bananas and 9 wet grass.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    This is the same as the previous football event, the collectibles were the main focus and the footballs were just to keep you vaguely interested in adventures.

yeah that will be my aim too guess my exp will be busy lol

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    The Settlers Online - Summer (Football) Event 2016 - Test Server quick look
    https://youtu.be/oiugNyEk3TI

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    1. Final reward from the calendar as decorative building? It is not a big achiev, so fine. Perhaps "generates 1 brew / 6 minutws w/o resources". Its a Cup afterall Just a tiny bonus.
    2. Footie pitch - seems underwhelming ATM.
    * Buff duration seems too short (6 ticks in natural population growth rate (+30), 1 in village schools (+5 per school) _or_15/7/5/2 ticks in Bronze / Iron / Steel / Damacene smiths. Nett gain +75 / 35 / 25 / 10 swords at smith lvl 5 per smith per day. Doesn't seem to affect bowmakers.
    * Buff uptime 1.5h / 24h cooldown = 6.25%
    * Maybe one day it will be upgradable (like schools) or new trainings arrive (like rarity provision).
    * Consider a better use from short boost once per day, instead of negligible bonus to something, which is 24h up this way or another.
    * Possible new recepies (more utility / synergy please): barracks, elite barracks and Expedition Barracjs training speed boost; provision and rarity provision speed boost; Bookbinder speed boost; faster general travel; faster general recovery; faster geologists searches for the duration of the buffs, extra building queue slot for the duration of the buf, etc.
    * Plus, it looks weird with that guy standing for ages without ever shoting this ball
    3. Friaries. With recent guild market offer... I guess most of players is set for live.
    4. Two more very fast explorers with random buffs. Yes, please.
    5. Hooligans at the centre of the island - Great idea!

missy1962
    If this event is as well done as the easter event this year, then it will be great. I just hope it is... as its not one of my favourite events to date.

Reply to Thread