Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: ★ problem with landing spots/moving genenerals in adventures. [14711]

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    a couple of landing spots on both BLT & HLT where you think you can place a gen, but then the outline vanishes and gen remains in star

World
    Sandycove
    Not really a landing zone issue, but I've noticed that in Witch of the Swamp there are two areas that appear to be available - but when you try to move your general and click on those spots the general stays put and the spot is no longer there. The farthest left/down can be reached, the two next to it can't.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Xibor; 07.09.16 at 23:00.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

And Stealing from the Rich has it also

Have send 15 fast generals to SftR, could only land 12, which is not a problem as I need to move them, but after moving the first, want to land a „new” general this was not possible. After moving a 2nd general I was able to land that particular general

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Seem Sea Snake placing from star to landing zone this one http://prntscr.com/fgien8 allows you to place but goes straight back to star. you can move an already landed gen to the spot if you so wish

Reply to Thread