Sorry no pictures, I'm banking on some of the guidemakers adding this stuff in.

1 Setup fits all Generals for killing.

Blocks needs to be done using Tavern Generls.

Nords:
Changes 4 more camps have to be killed, 1 camp have to be blocked. (For most people all camps could be blocked, but when it's a zero losses option, I prefer killing to blocking for safety).

First sector: No changes

Second sector: kill camp containing {50HC 50Val} using [1S 69C 130XB] (*)

Third sector: Kill camp containing {75HC} south of leader using [1S 192XB]

Last sector:
Kill camp containing {150Karls} southwest of leader using [1S 199XB]

Final attack: Block 1 camp, {150HC} - 2 targeted for killing. {150Val} and Leader {50Jom 120HC 30Ber}
Placement of camps:

Place Blocker. (must be tavern general)

7 flags behind blocker place the camp that attacks Valkyries

2 flags behind camp that attacks Valkyries, place the camp(s) that attack leader.

Send all generals in quick succesion, no need to wait for drumrolls or anything such.

Block the camp containing {150 Housecarls} using [181S] (use [151E] if you got elites)

Kill the camp containing {150Val} using [1S 197C] (or [200C])

Kill the leader {50Jom 120HC 30Ber} using normal setups -
Assuming you only have tavern generals and no Elites use w1:[200B] w2:[45M 2S 153XB]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SA: Only 1 change to SA, you have to block 1 more camp containing {90HC 110Val}

Sinse I use Evil_J guide, I block it with [33S 74E 51C]. - This is far from an optimal block, but it will work and it's units you already have there and spare if you're following all other instructions.

Placement: New blocker should be placed so it's just as many flags (or a few more) behind first blocker as second blocker is. (can't recall how many flags it is)