Reply to Thread

Thread: Artefact and Rarity Finds

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Unhappy Artefact and Rarity Finds

I, like many others, play with the achievement part of the game to give explorers and geologists better skills to aid me in the game. I am therefore very surprised when the explorers bring back coal or fish plate as either an artefact or rarity find. These are not imo worth the effort in obtaining such skills. I believe after playing the game for a such a long time that a change should be instituted to give better finds. Come on BB give us some better finds - not coal and fish plates.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    I, like many others, play with the achievement part of the game to give explorers and geologists better skills to aid me in the game. I am therefore very surprised when the explorers bring back coal or fish plate as either an artefact or rarity find. These are not imo worth the effort in obtaining such skills. I believe after playing the game for a such a long time that a change should be instituted to give better finds. Come on BB give us some better finds - not coal and fish plates.
    +1
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Indeed... after the amount of time and resources required for me to make the books necessary to skill an explorer with Artefact search, having one come back with a Fish Platter is something of a demoralising experience.

It's been the better part of two years now since a GamesCom Q&A informed us that the chances of finding Fish Platters, Solid Sandwiches and Gift Baskets would be reduced in favour of buffs from future product launches.

Well... we've had plenty of new buffs introduced to the game since then, but still no sign of the Artefact search being changed.

World
    Sandycove
    +1

World
    Sandycove

Silly Results

Hi BB,
    I am just wondering if the programmers of the game play this game at all! I am a program developer myself and I cannot believe at the pathetic reward the Explorer with Artefact Search brings. It is a long patient wait to up skill the Explorer into that level and yet it brought me a whopping fish platter!
    I hope management, the business analyst and the programmers join hands to make this area better as what you have improved efficiently in other areas of the game.
    Looking forward to a positive change in the Artefact Search.
    Regards,
    Diwata
    Attached Images
    I need to go, I need a fix (I'm a buffaholic)

Effellump
    Don't be too dis-heartened by those fish platter finds, it does get better I've been getting cheese sandwiches for ages now Wowieee !!

Reply to Thread