Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Use geologists on friends islands

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    I disagree. It seems like another incentive to break the rules with multiple accounts.
    HOTFIX!

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    I've seen players leave guilds because of unwanted buffs, this idea is the same. Those players would see it as disruptive to their game play. You may not see a problem with this idea but they do.
    Agreed. I don't want others controlling my island activity either. In fact if I could turn off the ability to buff my buildings unless I've asked someone to help me I would - so many times I've been about to apply a buff related to my availability and time frame someone casts one that will end in the middle of my night. I wouldn't want to lose control of my mines and their discoveries.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    I don't mind if someone finds stone and marble deposits for me. But if they find mines, it can be a problem. Because new players may not have the bonuses 24% + 8% bigger deposit and 45% of finding mines that can be mined twice faster. It's a waste of resources to build those mines.

It's even worse when they send their non-upgrade fast geologists. Their fast geologists may find the mines before my slow geologists do. It's very frustrating if they interrupt my geologists, and bring the worse result.
    Last edited by Syltom1; 27.04.16 at 11:48.

Reply to Thread