Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Quest follow-up adventures

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

Quest follow-up adventures

This may be more a question than a bug, depending on the answer. Isn't "The sons of the little tailor" a follow-up adventure? The quest says to do 2 follow-up adventures, and I've done 2 slt but they don't seem to register.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Tailor adventures are classified as Fairytales and don't fall into the same category as normal adventures.

When you open the description of an adventure, it tells you what type they are.
    What you are looking for are the ones that say "Type: Follow up"
    Typical Follow up adventures are Return to the Bandit Nest, Old Friends and Motherly Love.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ok, thanks!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I don't understand - "Bandit Nest" says it's a Resource type, not Follow-up. How do we find them then?

World
    Sandycove
    Return to Bandit Nest is the follow up that drops from Bandit Nest

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanbean View Post
    I don't understand - "Bandit Nest" says it's a Resource type, not Follow-up. How do we find them then?
    island of the pirates, witch of the swamp, bandit nest and secluded experiments all drop follow up advs, in loot. by far the easiest pair is witch of the swamp which drops old friends

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    I think Nords2 counts as well.

All of the follow on adventures now drop very rarely.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Wild Mary can drop Old Friends as well. I've not had a single Old Friends from WotS loot since the changes, but a good handful from WM, despite running Swampy considerably more often.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Old friends, return to the bandit nest, Motherly love etc are follow ups...it has to say on it that it is a follow up.
    But as they are so rare nowadays, the quest got a whole lot harder.
    There's a legend going around us newish players that there used to be plenty of follow ups and buildings around.
    Too bad BB decided to ruin the game and lower the droprates to "impossible" (0.5% for a FM according to some (nords 2 from nords+then getting the actuall FM from Nords 2) while some have islands filled with witch towers and FMs...
    I for example only leveled up to 50 (from 42) with BK, RB, Nords and WOTS and never got a single building/follow up...in 50 levels!! While some of my friends that play for 6 months more than me got around 10 by the level 50 already.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    i hope some day the group of follow up adventures will be extended. Many players do BK or RB and it would be nice to be rewarded by something special. I feel the concept of follow ups is a very good feature and it would be nice to have more of them.

Reply to Thread