Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ★ Problem seeing other guildmembers online [7328]

aardvark1
    is anyone else still got this problem ?? even though its ment to of been fixed

World
    Newfoundland
    The issue should have been fixed after today's maintenance.
    Please let me know if it persists.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I am having a problem seeing if the members of my guild are online. The guild is DragonStone, founded 13-07-2016. The issues only surfaced after the 2 updates have been completed and was noticed today but another guild member also

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Daen View Post
    I am having a problem seeing if the members of my guild are online. The guild is DragonStone, founded 13-07-2016. The issues only surfaced after the 2 updates have been completed and was noticed today but another guild member also
    I can confirm this issue is reopened and currently being looked into.
    Thank you for reporting!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    We have this problem too. Guild created 19/07/2016....Braavos

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    same here, cant see online status...founded 29/06/2016 Cronos

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Online Dots

There is still a problem with the Green online dots, they are not working correctly. I am not able to see if any of my guild members are online through the guild tab. Only certain people show up in my friends and All tabs. Any chance we know when this bug will be fixed please. its making building a new guild extremely difficult!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Daen View Post
    There is still a problem with the Green online dots, they are not working correctly. I am not able to see if any of my guild members are online through the guild tab. Only certain people show up in my friends and All tabs. Any chance we know when this bug will be fixed please. its making building a new guild extremely difficult!
    Agree Daen,still nothing this is so bad idk why other people not reporting this issue????Can we know when this issue will be fixed please ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have new guild member that I need to know when they are online, as well as keeping exciting members happy. Any resolve yet?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    lost online status after update on Change Log] 19/07/2016,After that date cant see any of my members when come online.

Reply to Thread