Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ★ Problem seeing other guildmembers online [7328]

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Question ★ Problem seeing other guildmembers online [7328]

Does anyone else have problems to see other guild members online, when you're in guild or all tabs?

Everyone in our guild has this problem, we see each other only if we're friends and use friends tab.

I've personally had this problem in 2 guilds already.

Even contacted to support for it, but yet no solution

-faiyaan-

Last edited by BB_Ravel; 26.04.16 at 14:56. Reason: fixed image

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I have this problem as well, it makes it very hard to communicate properly as you can't see who in the guild is online unless you are also friends with everyone in it - and you end up wasting so much time looking.

Scenter

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    same in our guild, seems to be in newly formed guilds, so some sort of bug in guild setup???

We are a new guild, formed 19/4/16, name is The Shining Ones. We think this problem only started after the last update
    Last edited by TheFairy; 27.04.16 at 12:41. Reason: added guild namme and start date as requested by Ravel

World
    Newfoundland
    This issue was present before and it was resolved, but it seems to have resurfaced.
    As a result, we would be grateful for any reports and details that could help our investigation.

If you have this issue, please mention the name of your guild and the date it was founded on (in case it is reported in regards to new guilds only, as TheFairy suggested). I will make sure this info reaches the people currently looking into this.

Thank you!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    My first guild which had this problem was Wanderers which was founded 2.2.2016, it had working guild lights couple of days before you had new type of updates for game instead weekly maintainces. I don't know if it has something to do with it. But in that guild it didn't show online members in all and guild tabs, only in friends tab.

well anyway that guild is closed now, because of that bug

hopefully problem will be solved soon

World
    Sandycove
    our problem started just after the last updates to game tickets have been put in. guild was formed on 19/4/16 the shining ones as the fairy says this problem started after the last big update .
    Its close to 3 weeks now since this issue was reported are does anybody know if we are any nearer a fix
    Last edited by sephinia; 09.05.16 at 09:28.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Original Lost Souls [SOLS] founded 19-04-16 we're having the same problem. Its ok if you add everyone in the guild as friends, but that doesn't get the lights on in guild.

aardvark1
    It is the same in my guild WhySoSerious [WSS] founded 11/04/16 reported to support and still not resolved. Guild members that are online can only be seen in friends tab. Will somebody please sort it out

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Any news on this? Thanks

World
    Northisle
    [Change Log] 17/05/2016

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    CHANGES & IMPROVEMENTS
    • Online status is correctly displayed for guild members

Reply to Thread