Reply to Thread

Thread: 2016 summer Event - Football European Championship - Hungary's Flag

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

2016 summer Event - Football European Championship - Hungary's Flag

Suggestion for the new event.

Hi mates!

As the occasion of this year, Hungary did qualificate to the Eurpoean Championship of Football. In the sneak peak of this event, we can not found Hungary's flag in the list of buyable flags. I would like to ask the dear develpoers to correct this mistake, and do it for us!

Thank You!

Cheers,
    ferko22

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Yeah its amazing the amount of cannon fodder there will be in this event, No surprise after expanding it. Maybe Faroe Islands or Malta may qualify next time

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Hey ferko2, they've got you covered.

There are 12 9 new flags listed on the test server, as well as the old ones, granted it's the test server so "subject to change (including prices) yadda yadda etc." but for now there are 47 flags showing in the shop. Here are the new:

Hungary takes some scrolling to find and others are mixed in in a non-alphabetic jumble at the end but they're there. Grats everyone who made it this year and a grand game to ye!
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 27.06.16 at 12:58. Reason: Revised following topgearfan's post.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank You!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I'll add my question here.

Where is Slovenian flag?

In Europe? Check.
    Played in high ranking Cups? Check. World cup 2010.
    One of the last, (if not the last) countries in Europe without a settlers flag? Check.

Make it so. Ty.
    Dont leave us out.

Kind regards,
    Sandohan

Master of Strategy
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandohan View Post
    Where is Slovenian flag?
    The flags are for the countries that have qualified for European Championships or World Cup in the years that TSO has been going - so 2012, 2014 and 2016.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Iolanthe View Post
    Hey ferko2, they've got you covered.

There are 12 new flags listed on the test server, as well as the old ones, granted it's the test server so "subject to change (including prices) yadda yadda etc." but for now there are 47 flags showing in the shop. Here are the new:

Hungary takes some scrolling to find and others are mixed in in a non-alphabetic jumble but they're there. Grats everyone who made it this year and a grand game to ye!
    are you sure this is correct? pretty sure most on the pictures are old event flags
    trying to find out which are new to complete my collection, there are no names in star menu and the icons are tiny..
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    are you sure this is correct?
    Weee-ell... I was reasonably confident, though three did seem a little weird.

Usually when new things like this are added to the shop they show up at the end of the listing; Ecuador, Ghana, and Honduras listed in the middle on the Test server but while I compared availability in the Test trade office -> price options to the trade office -> price options in the live-game I didn't take the next step of comparing against anything else to make sure I hadn't overlooked something (rookie error!). TSO listings are often a little weird anyway so I wrote it off to that.

Now, since you ask specifically...

Nope. Not certain on those three. They should have been, and probably were, available last time. Apologies for the confusion and thanks for making me look again. Earlier post amended.

Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    trying to find out which are new to complete my collection, there are no names in star menu and the icons are tiny..
    Could not agree more about the awkwardness of identifying some of them once they're out of the shop, 47 things all called "Flowerbed Flag" is not so helpful.

Short version: Everything after "American Flowerbed Flag", #38 in the Merchant/Trade Office/Star list, is new. If you have 47 different flags you have at least one of each.

Long version:

Made this in a wee fit of "Where's bloomin' Chile?!" the other day. When the new sorting options for the star menu come in the order may no longer apply, but for now, in this event/shopping period, I can find Chile.

If I have anything else wrong please let me know! Went a bit @.@ near the end.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 27.06.16 at 13:21.

World
    Newfoundland
    Tyvm, completed my collection!
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Reply to Thread