Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Feedback] Treasure Searches - Dev Blog

Master of Strategy
    World
    Sandycove
    The Dev Blog addresses one specific issue

Treasure Searches: Event resources right before Removal phases
    please try to keep your feedback to the issue addressed. You can make suggestions about, or discuss, other issues regarding explorers in the appropriate sections of the Forum.
    Thank you!

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Definitely happy to hear the explanation and that there seem to be efforts to make it work correctly. Should definitely be more of these to address long standing quirks with the game. Perhaps we could submit questions and Devs could attempt to answer? Honesty and information are always better (even if it's a simple "too hard/low priority) than nothing.

World
    Sandycove
    The explanation is great, don't get me wrong, and its fine for how the game is working `now', however, what is irritating me ( still waiting for RB un announced change apology ) Is that some of us remember when explorers pretty much always returned with event resources if sent prior to event end on their first return after event finished. This explanation just indicates `another' change was consciously made by the dev team and was not shared with the community.
    Taken on face value it is effectively another `rebalance' away from the player side, from the reduced search at the end ( and combined with the delayed start ). In all fairness the amounts found have ( seemingly) been adjusted upward, and I had no problems reaching my goals, so all I am pointing out, once again, is that the devs need to keep in mind ` what the player base is use too' when making these changes, and perhaps making it a more positive perception by putting the explanation up before implementation.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

World
    Sandycove
    I very much appreciate the information about the searches - it explains a lot to me. Thank you.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Suggestion.
    When an event is active and a player logs off with a treasure search active a flag is generated indicating that the event/search was active on log off.
    Then as the player logs on again this flag is checked for.
    if present a script runs to provide the event resources that would have been found.
    Part of the script cancels the flag.
    This would happen every day of the events closing down period +X days.
    If people dont log on in that +X days then tough luck.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Yep i agree with Rodja, grout and star coins should be rare and beans should be instead coal and iron

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    If we are to stay logged in to get the rewards from our searches do you think you can fix it so settlers doesn't crash if you tab out even just to go to the forum ?

Reply to Thread