Reply to Thread

Thread: help needed with a members e-mail

World
    Northisle

help needed with a members e-mail

Hello fellow settlers please help

i'm looking for any information to help one of my guild players regarding their e-mail, why i am doing this? well he can't as he has no access to the forum?

the problem is BB has the email as .co.uk when it should be .com, the .co.uk does not even exist! so when he tries to change it on profile page it sends the validation code to .co.uk

Hence the problem, can anyone help? this has been going on for over a year and he has tried most avenues but maybe not the forum as i said he has no access

thank you
    Sanellen

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    my son has a similar prob. I changed his email on members page but still had to log in with old (wrong) address. waiting to see if its just a matter of time for server to catch up or maybe it just doesn't work!

World
    Newfoundland
    If this happens, you need to get in touch with Customer Support.
    A moderator can provide the direct email address (we prefer not to post it in order to avoid spam), or you can simply open a support ticket and include a valid email address you can be reached at within that ticket. You can use the contact form on this page.

World
    Northisle
    thank you will send to my guildie and let u know

Reply to Thread