Reply to Thread

Thread: Friends Tab

World
    Sandycove

Friends Tab

Out of all the features in the game, the one thing i cant do is to talk only to my friends, If i don't wish to talk to my guild, but do want to talk only to my friends i cant, unless of course i whisper them or invite them to a new tab.

So why cant we have a pre configured tab readily available to talk to our friends list only???

Adian1972
    because everyone's friends list is different, if you want to talk to 1 friend use whisper, if you want to talk to up to 3 others privately start a Whirlwind adv (most people have a few) and use the in adv chat tab

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Adian1972 View Post
    because everyone's friends list is different,
    Very much so. Most people have way more "game friends" than "friend friends". A tab to spam all the 500+ ppl I currently have on my list? I believe that already exists in form of Global1

World
    Sandycove
    and for purposes of offering a ls to only your friends, i gotta whisper each and everyone of them.
    ALL Guild tabs have different members, and i suspect a lot more than we have on our friends list, yet that's possible, so "everyone's friends list is different" is kinda non warranted if you see where i'm coming from, because everybody's Guild list is also different.

Reply to Thread