Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Guild Market Level Restrictions

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    I honestly cant see the argument here, you can't use it why would you need it, your not going to hoard salt enrichments for the day you can use them, the guild coins can be sold for exactly the same value as salt enrichments what on earth is the problem.

Just for reference you probably won't buy them when you do reach the level requirement, there isn't really any need. Save your guild coins for better offers.
    As others have stated the Guild Market changes . The higher level resources are tradeable in any event so available for all levels . It is not unusual for guilds to give their lower level members high resources like cannons to trade with. Trade is and should be a huge part of the game. Its up to the individual if they save it or trade it, let them decide what is and what is not a better offer. I agree they may not want to buy them with guild coins when they reach the level currently required so that is even more an argument for them buying when they feel the time is right.
    "Small but beautifully formed ” 
    Tombstone Warriors Guild [ZOMBI]
    Apply now (2nd page in your Guild Shield)

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyDuke View Post
    Most items that are in the Guild Market are available to all in Trade. The only item in the current Guild Market not accessible to me is Salt Enrichment which is only available if Level 62+.
    This item is also available to me by getting a lootspot in an Ali Adventure. If you are making restrictions in the guild market then you should also not be allowed to either buy in trade or be allowed to get a Ali lootspot.
    I say lift restrictions on ALL Guild Market items to make a level playing field.
    Just read back and saw this . totally agree
    "Small but beautifully formed ” 
    Tombstone Warriors Guild [ZOMBI]
    Apply now (2nd page in your Guild Shield)

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    +1

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortallicus View Post
    As others have stated the Guild Market changes . The higher level resources are tradeable in any event so available for all levels . It is not unusual for guilds to give their lower level members high resources like cannons to trade with. Trade is and should be a huge part of the game. Its up to the individual if they save it or trade it, let them decide what is and what is not a better offer. I agree they may not want to buy them with guild coins when they reach the level currently required so that is even more an argument for them buying when they feel the time is right.
    The game is about progression and some things have levels attached to them before you can achieve them, shall we start a free for all and remove all level restrictions, where do we stop ? Do we give everyone access to buying a Major General at level 1. A player cannot in any way shape or form use a saltpetre refill before they are 62, if the thread had been to lower the level restriction on the mine itself I would probably of supported that and in turn the access to the refill would be lower.

Reply to Thread