Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] "The Pathfinder"

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Perhaps it could be used as a troop carrier. The settlers could build a wharf for it to dock at, then the troops could all march from their garrisons to the ship and sail off to participate in ever more murder and mayhem... just like in the real world.

World
    Newfoundland
    I vote for it to be available at 65. Up till 62 you got the mines (granite, salt petre, titanium).

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah should be something like lvl65 because there is such a huge gap from 60 to 70.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Voting for lvl65. As there is nothing interesting after lvl62. And waaaaayyyyy to go up to 70.

So lvl 65 for Pathfinder.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I think this should become available at lvl 63 because lvl 62 is the last interesting one and it takes ages, even for a player who plays several hours a day, to level up so from lvl62 to 65 for someone with a job which affords him the money to buy gems, it takes months and months of doing basically nothing because production is maxed out and the only thing to do is to keep the island buffed and do adventures and all that for some half-[baked] side missions when you level up. No.

Bring the ship in for lvl 63 and up. You can easily scale down the rewards for "lower" level players. Just give us something to do.

Please be careful to keep your language PEGI-7 appropriate, thank you!
    Last edited by MOD_Houri3; 07.05.16 at 18:40.

World
    Sandycove
    I still think L65 may be too early.

We have scratched and screamed our opinions to BB over getting things to keep us interested. Now they give it, most want it earlier than intended...

Its a reward for attaining an elite level, its been earned...

What I will say is, give the players a new thing to look forward to at Level 65, but not this IMO.. this should stay as an elite level reward at L70
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 07.05.16 at 20:35.

World
    Newfoundland
    Lvl 62 here, with 300 mil xp left to reach lvl70. Lets say i manage to play for 4 hours per day, EVERY day, and complete 2 woodcutters per day thats close to 500k xp on daily basis with help from some mini quests from ls and such...thats 600 days, almost 2 years, without vacations, busy work days and other distractions...2 years is a very long time not to get bored doing same stuff over and over again. Lvl 65 max, make it happen pls, you know its for the best

World
    Newfoundland
    i like the look of it, very pretty, i like the idea of it, currently on lvl 64 grind and its boring, boring, boring. Given that the pathfinder quests appear to have levels built in , easy, hard and you got no chance of doing these. Why then level 70? Why any level cap ?

We can not tell how it will pan out without playing it. But the weekly reset on perhaps hard and time consuming quests may not be a good idea. Similar to the problem we already have, where time issues are preventing people from completing Guild Quests. Also of course different people have different amounts of time to spend.

I think it would be much better to have no time limit but a way to opt out. So this would mean that you opt out of the ones you cant (or do not want) to do, completeing the ones you can. Not sure if this would mean that you have 15 quest but only need 10 to complete? This would allow you to include things like PVP, co-op, scenarios for the few that like them. (Yes there are a few)

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    gr8, now i can have something to look forward to at lv70...
    time to do a few more addys ))

World
    Newfoundland
    A: "The Pathfinder" finds it way

Spelling error

Reply to Thread