Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rankings

World
    Sandycove
    1 as long as you attack after 4 o'clock in the afternoon =)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    This attack on our great nations sovereignty is intolerable, the theft of our language will not go unpunished. Erm anyone got a link to a sim so I can work out how many recruits I need to attack Brussels
    I find 15mins in boiling water sorts Brussels, though I reckon my mother used to stick the ones for Christmas dinner on in November.

World
    Newfoundland
    This was reported before and it's finally fixed.
    Thank you for our reports and moving this to bugs.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    This attack on our great nations sovereignty is intolerable, the theft of our language will not go unpunished. Erm anyone got a link to a sim so I can work out how many recruits I need to attack Brussels
    lol, though I think that a decent economy calculator would be of more help to us all.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    This attack on our great nations sovereignty is intolerable, the theft of our language will not go unpunished.
    You missed an apostrophe. It should read "nation's", not "nations". No wonder they stole our language when we can't even get it right ourselves .....

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by LordofEverything View Post
    You missed an apostrophe. It should read "nation's", not "nations". No wonder they stole our language when we can't even get it right ourselves .....
    It was not missed, I'm holding it hostage in protest against the lack of a English font for use in Global.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread