Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Settlers gems

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Never bought a gem, and i have 3 gem pits and that endless copper mine. No need for more.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylancer View Post
    Never bought a gem, and i have 3 gem pits and that endless copper mine. No need for more.
    I think it's important to say again to all players that may not have been around long enough to have a point of view - that Cylancer is completely correct. You can progress in the game just fine without buying gems, and rely instead on the gems obtained during the game either by achieving levels at first or the weekly login bonus (plus the occasional goodies from time to time). Most importantly to BB's credit they have structured the game so that it's not mandatory in any way and I greatly appreciate that.

So I agree there are enough in-game gems for everyone to get to the highest levels over time. Remember this is a game of time and effort - nothing comes very fast.
    Last edited by Xibor; 01.06.16 at 22:02.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread