Reply to Thread

Thread: Hungarian guild Csipet Csapat [CSCS] - Recruiting

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Hungarian guild Csipet Csapat [CSCS] - Recruiting

Csipet Csapat is a Hungarian speaking guild on Settlers online. We like to have a good time while we play. We are looking for more folks to join our guild and have fun with us.
    Our top priority is finding new active members who want to have a good time and socialize with us. Although we are a social guild, we do take our success in adventures seriously - even if we laugh when we wipe. :-)

We are an adult guild, so we usually online in the afternoon and evening server time since many of our members have to be to work early the next day. One thing you should know about us is that we do use Hungarian as our main language in our Guild chat.

Interested? If you would like to join us, send a in game message to Zizerazu or simply press the apply button and apply directly to us .

Thank you!

Magyar Guild Csipet Csapat [CsCS] - Toborzás

A Csipet Csapat egy magyar klán a Settlers online világában. Játék közben szeretjük jól érezni magunkat. Keresünk további tagokat, hogy csatlakozzanak hozzánk és együtt múlassuk el az időt. Legfőbb célunk új, aktív embereket találni, akik szeretnék magukat jól érezni és megismerkedni a Settlers varázslatos világával. Habár mi társas Csapat vagyunk, a saját feladatainkat is komolyan vesszük.

A Guild tagjai inkább felnőttek, szóval általában délután és este vagyunk aktívak, mert a legtöbbünknek dolgozik, de azért akadnak akik munka közben is Settlereznek. Egy dolog, amit tudnod kell rólunk, mi a guildon belüli chaten magyarul beszélgetünk.

Felkeltettük az érdeklődésedet?
    Ha szeretnél hozzánk csatlakozni, küldj a játékon belül egy üzenetet Zizerazu-nak vagy csak egyszerűen jelentkezz a Guildmenüben.

Köszönöm!
    Last edited by Zizerazu; 06.12.16 at 18:31.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi,
    I joined the guild Csipet Csapat about a month ago. I have so much positive thoughts about this guild, I gained a lot of experiences, I've met good friends, and last but not least a very active guild chat . If you need help just ask in the guild chat and there is always someone - and he or she will help you. The admins are very nice, they send you very informative letters about the new things in the game.

(Sziasztok!

Nemrégiben csatlakoztam a Csipet Csapat céhhez, és nagyon sok jó élményem van azóta is. Sok tapasztalatot szereztem, jó barátokat és nem utolsó sorban mindig van fent valaki a céh cseten - sosem érzed magad egyedül ) Ha segítségre van szükséged, csak írj a céh csetre, mindig van valaki, aki segít Neked. Az adminok is nagyon kedvesek és segítőkészek, sok sok információt küldenek az újdonságokkal kapcsolatosan. )
    Last edited by Sziszite; 05.12.16 at 20:21. Reason: additional

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi,
    I have been a member of this guild for 2 months. During this time I got lot of hints, ideas and support from them to improve my island. The guild chat is very active. If I have a question or I need some raw material, someone always can help me. Everybody tries to do the daily guild quest. During the Halloween event the guild worked together to collect the most pumpkins what we could. I just recommend this guild to everyone.
    Last edited by johnnyk; 06.12.16 at 17:28.

Reply to Thread