Reply to Thread

Thread: Daily quests and level quests. I don't get it.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Daily quests and level quests. I don't get it.

OK, maybe this has been discussed before and/or maybe I'm missing something. Some daily quests are ok ("find titanium ore with explorer. Reward: 10 titanium ore - a pittance but still a gain). Complete an adventure and get 300 exo. Fine.

But why, or why, would I want to complete one that asks you to pay out, say, 300 bronze to get a reward of 25 copper ore? There are many like that where the loss is totally disproportionate to the gain. How does that make sense?

Same goes for certain level quests asking to pay out thousands of bronze and iron to get a reward of 150 bronze and 200 iron. I have several similar ones. If I do them all, I will be depleted of 13900 bronze and 13300 iron to receive 450 bronze and 920 iron as a reward in return. Really?

What am I not getting here.

World
    Sandycove
    BB devs have a bonus game where by the dev who produced the quest that does not make sense but actually gets done rather than cancelled the most over the year wins promotion to PV? development and a quiet year
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    daily quests need a lot of rework, just keep hitting the cancel button like e1 else! as for the other quests I think u always get xp and that's worth losses coz ur gonna lvl faster

Reply to Thread