Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: ★ Questbook wont dissapear [14983]

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    not true, still issues having to refresh. Read up to Urgh123's post...
    if you tick box to have adv on screen questbook freeze and you have to refresh - Running adv from questbook I dont have any problems

World
    Sandycove
    I dont touch the tick boxes at all, yet when on the actual adventure, it froze for me on the adventure island. The work around works on home island, but when you go to (seemingly) certain adventures, it freezes. Its happened to 2 of us in this thread without us touching the tick boxes...

Mine was on First Thief on the desert island.
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 18.05.16 at 16:35.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

HELP Cant close quest book

what to do ??

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri3; 18.05.16 at 18:34.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakky View Post
    you can play - just DONT CLICK BOX - control adv directly from questbook - and no problems
    Agreed. This wasn't bothering me because I never click on the boxes. An adventure automatically becomes pinned so I work through that, but even if it didn't you can control the adventure from the quest book by clicking on the text. I've never seen any reason to click on any of the other boxes so I think it can be avoided in the short term because I can't think of anything you can't do otherwise.

btw - thanks BB for getting a fix lined up quickly to help those players who's style was being affected.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by halv12 View Post
    if you tick box to have adv on screen questbook freeze and you have to refresh - Running adv from questbook I dont have any problems
    tried using the collectibles tick box ? or any from the actual main/side quests ? same thing happens but the PvP button clears it... -> at the home zone
    on the other hand you cannot use the PvP button on active adventure zones simply because it is greyed out and deactivated by default.
    furthermore, each time you finish any active quest on an adventure and click the quest book in order to use the "complete" button and receive the next part your quest book will get stuck too and in such situation there is no workaround - only refresh

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post
    +WORKAROUND
    Don't tick the boxes or the Quest Log does not close

Hi seems last maint gave us a new bug...

When you use the tick behind a quest , the questbook stays put...
    whatever you do, it wont go...unless you refresh...

After refresh the questbook is gone, but the ticked adv too (and or other ticked quests)

Solution so far: Refresh and dont use the ticks again in questbook.

If you want to send troops to an adv, or visit it, then use the questbook, click the adv there (not the litle box behind it, but the adv itself), a window will open with all options you normal get in that litle window at the right of your screen.
    Thank you for the advice, I'll try it

World
    Newfoundland
    Based on the abrupt stop in reports, I will go ahead and assume the issue is now solved for everyone. Yay!

World
    Northisle
    I can now pin Tikki Island but still can not visit adventure or visit from quest book

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    Based on the abrupt stop in reports, I will go ahead and assume the issue is now solved for everyone. Yay!
    Agreed. As usually, positive statements are harder to find than negative ones. Good job on the fix. My play style wasn't affected but many found the problem massive so I'm glad they are back in business.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread