Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Unbalanced game

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozlic View Post
    I think most of you missed the point I was trying to make.

I am not complaining that I don't have as many stuff as players that play for 3 years. I am complaining that BB keeps lowering the drop rates.
    Drop rates have only changed once since you started playing. What has changed is us older players have moved on, meaning that the loot spots your looking for are not as readily available as when us older players were after them. In this case less loot spots equals less of those buildings entering the market.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    drop rates are lowered, advs are easier. along with other changes its swings and roundabouts.

u may have to do more bk's to get a dc but u now have much much better gens so they are faster and easier AND think of all that extra xp

sometimes the tasks seem impossible, but I wouldn't want BB to make the game much easier. I've been gaming for 40 years and this happened to the best game I've ever played, it's now dying a slow horrible death and all the more established players have left!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Or stay in guild chat
    Never give up
    Never follow
    Never think great is good enough

World
    Newfoundland
    Think you are maybe being too ambitious kozlic, honestly i don`t see that many players with 100+ manors and towers hehe

Reply to Thread