Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffs not Sticking

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Houri3 View Post
    It seems that there are two distinct issues with building buffs that are being reported. One is "Buffs not remaining for the correct length of time" or "ending early".
    The other is "buffs not sticking" - ie disappearing as soon as placed.
    I'm going to try to keep the two seperate, with the first in the linked thread, and the second here
    Hey Houri, cheers for the effort but Larili's previous post seems like a mixture of the two. Perhaps a very specific amending of the thread titles and a proper sorting of 'the other one' would be helpful in keeping things separate. Might also help if there's some idea of the time cutoff for each issue. 5 seconds? Before all buffs are finished being placed? 5 minutes? An hour? 'They were there when I logged out and gone when I came back.'?

~~~

Just to keep the idea floating: If the buff/s vanish almost as soon as they're placed it really is worth checking with the buffer, if possible, to see if the buff has returned to their star. Very often, but not always, it has.

Hemerocallis
    Now it happened again: A special buff is not sticking. This time it was only a whips and carrots. 2 days ago it was a barazek. A guildie put it on, building was swirling a few seconds, and then buff dissapear - and no it did NOT go back to my guildies star in any of the cases.
    Some weeks ago it happened with a weapon boost: A guild mate put it on, i unslept the building when i saw it was applied, and few seconds after it was gone. Now weapon boost is a very good buff, so i made a ticket to support (my first ticket ever). First they ask if the buff had gone back to my guildies star. I answered no it didnt. Then they ask me the name of the buff. (!) I answered that as mentioned it was a weapon boost. Then i got the auto reply that the ticket was closed and the problem was solved. Solved??????
    When are BB going to take this bug serious and do something about it? It has happened a lot of times im not even mentioning here, and it has been going on for very long. And what incompetent person at support ask me what buff it is when i mention it in my ticket? Do you not know the names of your buffs?
    I would like to know: What should i do from now on, when i want some special buffs done? Take screenshots of the whole island before buffing, in case it dissapears - is that enough for support until the bug gets fixed next century? Or what more do you want?

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's back. It hadn't happened to me for some time. I thought/hoped it had been fixed. Now it's happened to me 3 times in the past 4 or 5 days. Just lost a Ferm on my Friary. Lost a Stadium Snack a few days ago and and Gold Fever before that. It seems to happen only with the special buffs.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've also seen this when guild member buff my buildings. The buff seems to place for a couple of seconds and then disappears. I am unsure if the buff returned to my guild members star.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Buffs vanishing, self placed, guildie placed, feasts, and special. It seems to be happening more and more. Maybe its an infection, once its on your land it spreads like a...er....virus! And no they are NOT returning to star.

World
    Northisle
    Hopefully the current update will help resolve this

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    It did not say anywhere in the change log that this was going to be addressed today.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by maryam1 View Post
    It did not say anywhere in the change log that this was going to be addressed today.
    The game responsiveness has been increased when applying buffs on buildings.

Sort of the same ball park

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    The way in which buffs are applied has been optimized since today's patch. If you continue to be affected by the aforementioned issue please update this thread with as much information as possible e.g. time-stamps, screenshots.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    bazaar buff on RPH 24th jan 2017 22.05 sorry no screenshot the buff was confirmed but never applied 2nd buff was ok this also happen on normal PH with choco pra about an hour ago

Reply to Thread