Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffs not Sticking

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I normally build my copper mines in pairs and buff them when the second is built, using Aunt Irmas Feast. After the update the second buff applied often dissapears after a few minutes. The "Feast" reapears in my star menu after the buff disapears from the mine.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Buffs are still disappearing seconds after having been applied.

World
    Sandycove
    they vanish for me too but then reappear in another few seconds ... so the buffs ARE working for me - but there is a glitch in the graphics i think

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I double checked...mine are disappearing still

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Unhappy

A Zombie buff dropped on me by a guildie also disappeared today - no buff on the building on my side and the Zombie is dead and gone on his side.

[Edit: Not this bug, apparently, after some time and a game refresh, the Zombie came back from the dead in the inventory]
    Last edited by Anomandaris; 02.02.17 at 06:45.

World
    Newfoundland
    buffs are still not sticking - fix it pls

a friend placed me elixir, but as you can see it's not there:

BB almost killed my guild, but if you wanna join:

Newfoundland
    Green Thumb Crew [R-RZ]

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...rew-Recriuting

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Same problem here.

Hi,

At 10:28 today AU Eastern time (30 minutes ago) a friend placed a Lucky Rabbit Charm buff on my elite stables. I saw it appear. I also saw the message "[10:28] System: One of your buildings has been buffed by a friend. ". I noted the time was longer than normal, and realised he was on premium. In other words, it most definitely appeared. I started the production (it had been asleep) and noted I had 42 battle horses in my stores.
    I then visited a friend's island and placed 7 Fermentation buffs for him.
    When I returned to my island I noticed that a) my buff had vanished b) My building was asleep again and c) I had 41 battle horses in my stores.

Please could you advise your developers. The building returning to zzz is especially puzzling.
    Thanks,
    Garth2079

World
    Newfoundland
    I've seen this bug on one or two buildings before, but now my whole island got affected

Last night (8th Feb, around 18:00GMT) a friend buffed my island with 111 steaks. All buildings were glowing nicely.

This morning, 9th Feb, none of the buffs were showing. My friend keeps a good record of what buffs she has in stock, and all were accounted for last night, but now she has 72 extra steaks.

So it would appear that at some time between buffing and 08:00GMT this morning all the steak buffs ceased working on my island, with 72 of them returning to my friend and 39 just disappearing.

World
    Sandycove
    This is still happening, I've all but given up keeping a nice timely buffing pattern now, as virtually every day I come back and see one or two of a group of buildings previously buffed before I logged of, no longer buffed when I log on the next time !!
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I had a friend putting roast duck on for me. We both saw that the buff was on and the swirling started. 1 minute after it vanished.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread