Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Buffs not Sticking

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey its back!!

My grill steaks have been working great for well over a year

So pleased to report that some them now run out after a couple of hours and even one of my rainbows ran out after two hours.

Welcome back old friend. We so easily forget.

Just after the hot fix.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I have started getting this recently too, I have only noticed it when other players use buffs on my island. The buffs display with the correct amount of time after being applied and then vanish after a few seconds, the buff item has still been consumed from the players inventory though.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Placing buffs in the past was a pain; too many weren't registered.

With the Forum Threads started (and maintenance in the autumn 2016) it has improved significantly - not to perfection, though.

BB is aware of the 'ongoing' issue

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotugo View Post
    I have started getting this recently too, I have only noticed it when other players use buffs on my island. The buffs display with the correct amount of time after being applied and then vanish after a few seconds, the buff item has still been consumed from the players inventory though.
    If the buff didn't follow through and the buff item has also been consumed from the inventory, then I implore you to contact our Support Team who should be able to help resolve this. Remember to include as much information as possible such as timestamps and screenshots!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    non stick buffs abound.....they do return to star but its a real pain!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1.
    It never happened to me without lag on a fresh login. Update did change that I think. I think this bug just got worse.
    It took me 2 barazeks to buff my rarity today. If barazeks do return to star, it surely is not my own star, as they need to be dropped by friend to last those 18h-20h.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi I have had several non sticking buffs on my own island, not sure about friends island, it is getting frustrating. I contacted support and got no help at all from them. Just got the runaround. I'm wasting so many buffs and as a new player they are not easy to come by. It just happened again with my copper mines. About ready to give up.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the new reports guys - we're looking into it!

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Still happening and so much
    Hello People

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes, almost 2 years after last post and i still have this problem, after friend buffing i can see all running buffs, i just need to log off for longer time, 4h+ and on some buildings disappears. Any advice?

Reply to Thread