Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Crisis Quest: A Great Evil

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyfalls View Post
    The point of my post was not so much 225 xp as in the grand scheme of things it is a drop in the ocean, but more why were we expected to do the exactly the same quests ( except for the marble ) on the 3rd stage as levels 51 - 65. Plus we get the booby prize buildings for our trouble.
    agree with u on this 100%.Produce same amount of coal like 51-65 levels and on end not same reward lol.still on stage 3

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I think the gem items were spread out fairly between levels, 36-45 and 45-50 got a prize worth 1975 gems, 51-65 got a prize worth 1995 gems. It's jus a difference of 20 gems but the buildings are miles apart. The problem is I suspect BB considers these buildings (tree nursery, granite pit) valuable where the playing community don't. Maybe they could of thought about the final building reward for both levels mentioned above as the last thing I suspect level 36 - 50 needs is a tree nursery or granite pit.

The main thing most ppl are forgetting is that BB put together this crisis quest as a little bonus for us b4 their main event, but after half a thread of complaints I think this will be the last for another 3 years.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Cully View Post
    Skimmed most comments because as per usual it's moans. This is a 'challenge' - the very word suggest that it's not supposed to be easy. I'm level 46 - 750 exotic planks! Well I'll come back tomorrow when they're done. My life won't stop because of it.

The rewards - I actually have no idea what i'm getting at the end of the quest. I just enjoy the challenge of getting it and the fact that it breaks up the usual build fields, find mines that goes with the daily routine. That in itself counts for something.

And while everyone is harping on about the buildings we get at the end - what about all the xp, gems and other rewards we get for completing different parts of the quest? I just got gems so I'm not complaining about them. And as for complaints that it uses resources - well make some more! That's the point of the game. It's not my actual money or resources I'm using. It's pretend resources and money so it's no great loss to me overall.

Little frustrated at the making 750 exotic planks but I'll just do my best when I get the rest of the challenges.

If you don't like the quest - don't do it. simple. If it's so bad that you have to moan - why are you doing it?
    Nicely put Cully!
    Unfortunately as always many negative comments - personally I have enjoyed the event; yes I will complete it (producing my horses at the moment) but only through some careful buffing and building a few extra production buildings. Particularly happy with the extra gems; I for one hope that BB will ignore the negativity and bear in mind that it is human nature to complain far more than praise; I would love to see more of these pop up from time to time.

So thanks BB - something new to do, decent rewards, and for most of us a challenge

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    thanks bb a welcome distraction loving the quest chains and the rewards I probably wont finish all because id rather b fishing
    but id like to see more of these from time to time
    as for everyone who feel hard done by put down the mouse move away from the screen and go look out of the window

ITS A GAME

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by sooty-sorted View Post
    ITS A GAME
    Yes, it is a game and this a feedback thread, not a "praise the work of BB or get out of the house"-thread. I am sure that whoever designed this Crisis Quest genuinely believed that the granite pit and the (completely useless) exotic nursery were good rewards for their level range... and they would continue to believe so had the playerbase not told them differently.

This thread has not exploded into 15 pages of "complaints" because of the grumblings about the granite pit and the exotic nursery. It has exploded because whenever someone tried to point out it was unbalanced, they were told that they have no right to criticize because this is "just a game" and they should "just have fun" or "go outside and chill". It is actually possible to appreciate something (I think this quest has been great fun so far) and still point out the things that are unbalanced and should probably be fixed for next time.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Nice Quest, but for low level players it is to difficult.

World
    Sandycove
    true, some comments reminded me "four legs good, two legs bad"

fairyfalls
    Level 46 - 50 1 resource adventure reward 100 beans and 2500 xp, 1 epic adventure reward 100 beans 4000 xp.

Level 51 - 65 1 resource adventure reward 150 beans and 2500 xp, 1 epic adventure reward 150 beans and 4000 xp....Why the difference ?

As I said in another post the amounts of difference are not big but if we have to do the same quests in both levels the surely we should in the name fairness get the same rewards...and as for people saying stop moaning or go out and chill it is just a game I am not moaning I am asking a sincere question as to why there are these differences ?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnjau View Post
    enjoyed it

+1
    Agreed. I finished last night, I did more temporary buildings and good buffs than I needed but part of the fun was not knowing (at first at least) what would be coming so I didn't want to take any chances. A nice diversion from the regular play.

I'm sorry some feel like they didn't get the final reward they wanted or they feel shorted by it, but the gems and star coins alone made it worthwhile for me. Plus it was fun.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollt28 View Post
    true, some comments reminded me "four legs good, two legs bad"
    Remember... it later became "four legs good, two legs better"
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread