Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Crisis Quest: A Great Evil

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Should be good. Game needed a little something and if rewards are decent it will be fun and If the quests are difficult that wont matter as it will be class getting something worth while

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Why do we get a Crisis Quest now after 3 years sleep and announced with such a short notice (we had two back in 2013 before summer)
    Aren't we all preparing for coming Soccer event?

Really bad planning BB...
    My opinion
    Changes to game and new features are always welcome

/kke2100

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Crisis quests are well overdue and should be a regular occurrence. Although only one week to complete makes me think they're going to be a bit easier. Would prefer a month that requires regularly play to complete personally, but all the same it's positive. The only negative is the short notice. If there's anything that can be done easier or quicker with troops then anyone upgrading a barracks is at a massive disadvantage.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    sounds gr8
    nice one BB

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I missed first 2 crisis quest , i Will not miss this . Nice

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Exclamation week after next

I am on holiday next week with no internet access argh!! any chance you can move it to week after next.
    Lol

World
    Newfoundland
    I'm not overly fond of another Crisis Quest, I remember the last one which was very much based on random chance in a few of the quests in the chain, but I'll wait and see instead of writing it off right away.

On another note, I've been trying to find more detailed info on the Crisis Quest chains w/o success, does anyone have any info regarding those?

World
    Sandycove
    The whole point of a `crisis' quest is we don't get time to plan ahead, we have to react, our islands have to cope ( if they can) with what ever the Evil devs have planned. It may involve a lot of clicking, it may well be a huge resource sink, we may well feel a little cheated with the rewards ( lets hope not ), but that's not the point, the point is to complete it and avert the crisis. We can't test, we can't prepare guides and we can't stock up before hand....But we can work together and help each other out, be it in guilds, or friends and we can even prize cake from the tight grip of the MODs. ( Yes Daz I can see the cream sponge behind your back )
    The darkness may cometh, but it won't extinguish the sunshine of Sandycove, the old grit of Newfoundland and the cold determination of NorthIsle. Greed takes a back seat and the individual gets overtaken by the community, come the end we may be bruised and battered but we will rise victorious, and the devs will be `sent back home to think again' pulling stale cheese sandwiches from their beaten code....
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

fairyfalls
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    The whole point of a `crisis' quest is we don't get time to plan ahead, we have to react, our islands have to cope ( if they can) with what ever the Evil devs have planned. It may involve a lot of clicking, it may well be a huge resource sink, we may well feel a little cheated with the rewards ( lets hope not ), but that's not the point, the point is to complete it and avert the crisis. We can't test, we can't prepare guides and we can't stock up before hand....But we can work together and help each other out, be it in guilds, or friends and we can even prize cake from the tight grip of the MODs. ( Yes Daz I can see the cream sponge behind your back )
    The darkness may cometh, but it won't extinguish the sunshine of Sandycove, the old grit of Newfoundland and the cold determination of NorthIsle. Greed takes a back seat and the individual gets overtaken by the community, come the end we may be bruised and battered but we will rise victorious, and the devs will be `sent back home to think again' pulling stale cheese sandwiches from their beaten code....
    ^^hahaha very nice :P

World
    Sandycove
    +1

I love this surprises!
    thank you very much!! BB

Reply to Thread