Please, not during the tennis.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    The whole point of a `crisis' quest is we don't get time to plan ahead, we have to react, our islands have to cope ( if they can) with what ever the Evil devs have planned. It may involve a lot of clicking, it may well be a huge resource sink, we may well feel a little cheated with the rewards ( lets hope not ), but that's not the point, the point is to complete it and avert the crisis. We can't test, we can't prepare guides and we can't stock up before hand....But we can work together and help each other out, be it in guilds, or friends and we can even prize cake from the tight grip of the MODs. ( Yes Daz I can see the cream sponge behind your back )
    The darkness may cometh, but it won't extinguish the sunshine of Sandycove, the old grit of Newfoundland and the cold determination of NorthIsle. Greed takes a back seat and the individual gets overtaken by the community, come the end we may be bruised and battered but we will rise victorious, and the devs will be `sent back home to think again' pulling stale cheese sandwiches from their beaten code....

Very well put... apart from the part where you steal my cake

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post

Very well put... apart from the part where you steal my cake
    And there was me thinking that was the best part!

mMmMm.... CAKE!

Oh, and Crisis Quest... YAY!

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    This was announced on the afternoon of 20th May and active from 1AM on the 23rd May (less than 3 days notice) for only 1 week. So whilst I am happy I really do hope that it doesn't involve troop based adventures as many people may have kicked off 7 day / 10 day upgrades on their barracks.
    If this is the case I expect to see many unhappy people in here or in game tomorrow.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    If the Settlers Wiki is correct the last time the highest 2 level brackets had to do a Follow-Up adventure, which might as well be impossible at the moment.

So let's hope the Quests are at least fair and not entirely based on RNG, because that's just lazy

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    That's why I said at the outset I will get excited when I see the quests, if we still have to do Old Friends then not many will be completing the chain unless there is the option to gem complete it.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    HOORAH sumfing excitin

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazony View Post
    For lvl 36- 45 the reward is an awesome (not!) exotic tree nursery. Really? lvl 46-50 also will get a useless granite pit.
    I have trouble seeing a free granite pit as useless. When someone gets one feel free to send it to me.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Has anyone at BB calculated how long it will take the typical lvl 36/37 player to make 8000 wheat? Got a guild member has built 8 extra farms (usually runs 6) and will still take him over a day to make that much wheat x4 buffed constantly.

World
    Northisle
    good item

Reply to Thread