Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Crisis Quest: A Great Evil

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    We have collected the first quests and rewards :-)
    Settlers online Crisis Quest 2016 - Tasks and Rewards
    Pls help us to fill the missing parts

regards
    dummstück :-)

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Problem is, you can get granite refills for free from Fairytale Adventures. But you need to spend gems to refill the nursery :\
    Come join HOWL one of the best guilds in Northisle. Don't be scared, we don't bite (much)!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Has anyone at BB calculated how long it will take the typical lvl 36/37 player to make 8000 wheat? Got a guild member has built 8 extra farms (usually runs 6) and will still take him over a day to make that much wheat x4 buffed constantly.
    Can't say I'm enjoying the wait ... I've built extra farms to cope with it all - and still another 4+ hours to go. Even with just one buffed and upgraded butcher I could have knocked out 750 sausages quicker, I so wish I'd gotten the sausages as a challenge. I thought it must have been a typo when I first saw that. And the reward for all this work is 250 sausages and 650 xp? Will stop whingeing now since I'd planned to upgrade my bread production at any rate (this just wasn't in the program hahaha)

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    question.If u level up and u already doing quest for your chain 46-50 are they changed ?So im lev 50 and got my quest chain .But will level up today still same chain quest or changing 51-65?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Yes I have to agree that the rewards for the lower levels seem very poor, why would they need that kind of building at their level?
    But you will get a reward worth paying the resource for at the end of each stage, 125 gems and some xp for stage 1, 175 gems and a 1k Omni depo for stage 2, etc.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    You will only get rewards and tasks of the level u started with

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    yeah and that's really bad than,to not update quests after u level up.Waste of time on those for me.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    building reward for level 16-35 is way better than for level 36-50

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I have trouble seeing a free granite pit as useless. When someone gets one feel free to send it to me.
    Will you trade me a watermill or silo for it?

Quote Originally Posted by halv12 View Post
    building reward for level 16-35 is way better than for level 36-50
    Very much so.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    It's the unfairness of it that matters. Not the actual rewards. The two middle levels are getting short changed. Compared to the permanent buildings the other levels get the exotic nursery and granite pit are junk. If everyone got rubbish we'd complain (ofc haha...) but some getting decent things and some not is way worse and barking mad and grossly unfair.

NB. Refills by the way only work 1/3 for granite pits, not 1/1 as they do on the level 60 deposits. (not that those getting the pits are getting the refills from adv anyway as it's ali baba stuff).

Reply to Thread