Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Crisis Quest: A Great Evil

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Great evil-final reward lvl 46-50

So there I was sitting infront of my PC screen - I had heard rumours about some evil coming to my island. I felt it was my duty to safeguard my tireless settlers from this socalled evil. The event started and i quickly figured that the evil could be fought off with just making some extra goods.

So after 3-4 days of 18 hours each staring at my productioncycles of marble, horses, coal etc. slowly moving up...up...up... I end up at the final quest in the questline where the final grandprice awaits me! Soooo excited until I realize i actually have to pay 3.000 granite for a granite pit with 3.000 raw granite in it.

If we do the math the granite pit will give me 1.000 granite back. If I keep the granite pit buffed 3x all the time I will end up with 3.000 granite (status quo) but leaving me with a lot less buffs.

Now instead of sitting another 18 hours staring at my screen thinking about where it all went wrong I thought someone inhere might have the answer - maybe even BB could answer the question"what went wrong" or did i miss something along the way?

dont bother with the XP/gems explanations. The xp was pretty bad for the questline and the rest of the level ranges got the gems aswell AND a "cool" permanent building. All i got was a pit with a productioncycle of 52 mins i can stare at almost forever 18 hours a day before it runs out.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri3; 27.05.16 at 18:29.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Yup, agreeing with you, this is nigh on impossible to finish, I am waiting for coal to be produced, all coal deposits working upgraded and buffed, Epic Workyard going in too and my cokers all buffed up.... 2 days and 8 hours.. nap it aint gonna happen

fairyfalls
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelAsh View Post
    So there I was sitting infront of my PC screen - I had heard rumours about some evil coming to my island. I felt it was my duty to safeguard my tireless settlers from this socalled evil. The event started and i quickly figured that the evil could be fought off with just making some extra goods.

So after 3-4 days of 18 hours each staring at my productioncycles of marble, horses, coal etc. slowly moving up...up...up... I end up at the final quest in the questline where the final grandprice awaits me! Soooo excited until I realize i actually have to pay 3.000 granite for a granite pit with 3.000 raw granite in it.
    If we do the math the granite pit will give me 1.000 granite back. If I keep the granite pit buffed 3x all the time I will end up with 3.000 granite (status quo) but leaving me with a lot less buffs.

Now instead of sitting another 18 hours staring at my screen thinking about where it all went wrong I thought someone inhere might have the answer - maybe even BB could answer the question"what went wrong" or did i miss something along the way?

dont bother with the XP/gems explanations. The xp was pretty bad for the questline and the rest of the level ranges got the gems aswell AND a "cool" permanent building. All i got was a pit with a productioncycle of 52 mins i can stare at almost forever 18 hours a day before it runs out.
    I agree the reward fro levels 36 - 45 and 46 - 50 are diabolically bad. it is as if we have played for no big end of event reward at all

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Strikes me as though people have short memories last year from Easter until XXL announcement was purgatory I personally was on the brink of quitting I was so bored of the same old same old day in day out. This year has been a breathe of fresh air tbh to see the dev team putting out little bits and pieces to keep peoples interest ticking along whether it being small promotions, free move week or a crisis quest.

What does it matter if the reward isn't all it could be, it's a move in the right direction. At least there's something rather than nothing. Keep up the work rate BB.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I love the fact that we've gotten a challenge.. but it seems VERY unfair that in order to win a granite pit (with 3000 granite, that I can collect slowly over time) I have to PAY 3000 granite.
    Appeasement Policy
    Pay 3.000 (horses) from your storage
    Pay 3.000 (exotic wood)from your storage
    Pay 3.000 (granite) from your storage
    Last edited by Pannie; 27.05.16 at 23:42.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    thanks for that info, i will not end quest for "nothing"... sorry not for nothing, i can buy 3000granite for 3000granite + 3000 exotic wood + 3000 horses... :-) is it some special type of joke???!!!! :-) :-)

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Send a request to me - I promise I won't bother you and I have plenty of buildings you could buff
    Unless I'm missing something and a cross server feature has been implemented, as kind as your offer is, Andy won't be able to avail himself of it since you are on Sandycove and he is on Northisle

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego004 View Post
    thanks for that info, i will not end quest for "nothing"... sorry not for nothing, i can buy 3000granite for 3000granite + 3000 exotic wood + 3000 horses... :-) is it some special type of joke???!!!! :-) :-)

you can buff and refill the granite pit

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by darth_bane83 View Post
    you can buff and refill the granite pit
    The granite pit contains 3000 units but it also consumes 3 units to produce 1 granite :-) So unbuffed the pit will only produce 1k granite. The 3k granite people are talking about is if the pit is buffed nonstop with x3 buffs. At level 5 the pit will run out in approximately 7 days, so you will get 3k granite if you spend 9-10 potions of endless energy placed by a friend.

It is true that it can be refilled but you can only get granite deposit refills on the Ali adventures... which cannot be done by anyone below level 50. So the ones that get the pit can only refill it by either buying deposits or going on FT adventures and hope for an omni.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I just completed it with about 36 hours to spare, FYI this at level 41 so about mid way through the range.

Reply to Thread