Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Crisis Quest: A Great Evil

World
    Newfoundland
    Whatever you do, dont refill the granite pit or x4+ buff it! You get a lot more from TO just selling the refills/buffs to 60+ people who will use them on granite production from deposits.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    Whatever you do, dont refill the granite pit or x4+ buff it! You get a lot more from TO just selling the refills/buffs to 60+ people who will use them on granite production from deposits.
    true, good point mentioning that, thank you topgearfan

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I am at the beginning of stage 3 so I am obviously not going to complete it I was looking forward to getting an exotic wood nursery.

I'm level 40 it seems the higher levels found this really easy. It's been a struggle for me, making and using lots of buffs, and what annoys me most is I buff other people who never return the favour.

World
    Newfoundland
    Seems like you need a better guild.

Noticed something, lvl 50 gets 0 star coins for the 2 last quest completes and lvl 51 gets 1800.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    Seems like you need a better guild.

Noticed something, lvl 50 gets 0 star coins for the 2 last quest completes and lvl 51 gets 1800.
    No star coins for us and some of last quests same or similar to next chain.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Didn't even remotely finish this quest because I work during the week and couldn't finish steps more than once a day, but still good event.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I didn't complete it (so not worth paying 3000 granite for granite pit), but still I thought it was a good and fun quest. After all, I got 600 gems, omniseeds and xp on top of that. Hopefully next time there'll be a better final prize (or less expensive final quest), but all in all a very good way to fill up space in between events.

World
    Newfoundland
    if you paid the 3k granite the reward was like 200 gems? 200 gems is 2 noble deeds is 3k granite = freeish granite pit + xp

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    being level 55 I liked the crisis quest and my reward - and would like another one to come.

But a few changes would be welcome.

Harder quests for higher level players - many lvl 51+ players finished on day 2. ( being in lower third of interval I expected to have problems finishing in time - but did so on day 3 ) - And no wonder - lvl 46-50 players had almost same quests while reward was lower.
    ( in a weightlifting contest that would mean that a lightweight lifter should lift more than a heavyweight lifter to get same reward )

Make rewards depending on relative difficulty ( on the asumption that higher level players will be able to complete harder quests ) - if same quest for different level players then lower reward for higher level players - if somewhat harder quest - then same reward - only if quest is much harder then better reward for higher level.

If buildings in reward please make it similar buildings for all levels ( population / permanent production / storage / decoration ) instead of giving someone valuable permanent production buildings and other buildings that has to be refilled ( could have been imp storehouse instead of granite pit - and recycler instead of exotic tree nursery )
    maybe same building for all as in other events, or 2 or 3 different instead of 6.

World
    Newfoundland
    if some got the recycler and others didnt youd have a riot

Reply to Thread