Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Crisis Quest: A Great Evil

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Well for those who need to buff friends for the quest add me on Northisle do your buffs and remove after if you want, quest chain has been fun I'm actually enjoying it
    Never give up
    Never follow
    Never think great is good enough

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    enjoyed it

+1

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I find a bit unfair on gamers who want to play Settlers on there own. Gamers who do not have friends to aid them in any way. The second tier of the quest [for level 49] requires to buff friends, thus limiting the quest to gamers that have friends. I know this is part of the options within the game but, again, I am surely not alone in wanting to play the game as a single player.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by jsb1956 View Post
    I find a bit unfair on gamers who want to play Settlers on there own. Gamers who do not have friends to aid them in any way. The second tier of the quest [for level 49] requires to buff friends, thus limiting the quest to gamers that have friends. I know this is part of the options within the game but, again, I am surely not alone in wanting to play the game as a single player.
    i know that this is kinda only a workaround but you can still just ask to add some random dude to buff his island and afterwards remove him from your friendlist again

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I find it unfair that all levels get in the end a very useful building (i.e. watermill, silo, etc), except for level 36-45, who get the useless exotic tree nursery. The developers should change the exotic tree nursery to a useful building.

fairyfalls
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneybi View Post
    I'm not a huge complainer, but one thing strikes me as rather unfair.

Crisis Quest Stage 3 part 3 One final Clue is the same for players level 46-50 and for players level 51-65.
    Both have to : Acquire 1500 granite and Produce 30.000 Coal
    However the reward is NOT the same
    Players level 51-65 get 300 titanium ore and 6500 XP where as
    players level 46-50 get 300 titanium ore but only 6275 XP

Clearly BB made a mistake here. It would be nice if the players level 46-50 would be compensated with at least the same amount of XP if not more since they have more diffilculty reaching these goals as higher level players.
    Wow we middle levels really have got the rough end of the stick with this crisis quest..not as much xp for doing exactly the same quest as level 51 - 65, and a useless building a silo or water mill would have been nice.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyfalls View Post
    Wow we middle levels really have got the rough end of the stick with this crisis quest..not as much xp for doing exactly the same quest as level 51 - 65, and a useless building a silo or water mill would have been nice.
    10/10

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    feel sry for the middle lvls, they get 225 less xp than 51-65.... I don't know why bb have bothered with this but if ur so bothered whisper me, i'll give u a loot spot some time. mma and 1r will make up that xp for u!

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    feel sry for the middle lvls, they get 225 less xp than 51-65.... I don't know why bb have bothered with this but if ur so bothered whisper me, i'll give u a loot spot some time. mma and 1r will make up that xp for u!
    you are pathetic, there were clearly made a mistakes in quest chains and you are making fun of those who suffer from that, shame on you

fairyfalls
    The point of my post was not so much 225 xp as in the grand scheme of things it is a drop in the ocean, but more why were we expected to do the exactly the same quests ( except for the marble ) on the 3rd stage as levels 51 - 65. Plus we get the booby prize buildings for our trouble.

Reply to Thread