Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Crisis Quest: A Great Evil

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Overall I enjoyed it, but i regret having finished the crisis quest. Feels like (over)paying for my granite pit. Sure the extra gems were nice, but to be honest I needed that granite harder than gems. Personally I find it a silly construction for a building, it holds 3K but only gives 1K. I misread/misunderstood the building's description and figured a heck I am trading in 3K for 3K. Well not. I will survive, but unhappily.

In short, the grand prize for ending all the quests, really does not feel like a prize, I think that is the main problem.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I`m hoping there might be a surprise in the mailbox on Monday ....

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    You can buff the granite pit and refill it, you are a long way from level 60 in which you get granite masons, so with an good buff you can make some use out of it. Also you can refill it with omniseeds.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    You can buff the granite pit and refill it, you are a long way from level 60 in which you get granite masons, so with an good buff you can make some use out of it. Also you can refill it with omniseeds.

Yeah send me yours reward will swap my granite pit happy with u m8.Pay 3k granite to get 1k with buffs 3k so pay 3k get back 3k, for what was than all doing and waste time ??To get back 3k granite??.Yeah why than people dont buying those frome merchant and giving gems????Production time 52min m8 .Almost 1hr lol and buffing with x4 or rainbow granite pit yeah sure spend more gc in to to buy those and that's not cheap and not free!I want to give up my granite pit for deerstalker or silo.Need them more than granite pit/Waste of time for all quest
    Last edited by Lord-Nazgul; 28.05.16 at 20:10.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Voice your complaint to BB directly. When you have your final reward fill in a support ticket and make sure its known. Yes, the final reward was not as good as the reward for other levels, but you still have all the gems from the other rewards.

World
    Sandycove
    Now the crisis quest is drawing to a close I'd just like to say thank you BB for the fun!
    I and many others would love to see more of these (perhaps between main events)

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-vicious View Post
    Now the crisis quest is drawing to a close I'd just like to say thank you BB for the fun!
    I and many others would love to see more of these (perhaps between main events)
    agree :-)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I too would like to see more of these particularly in the years ending in a odd digit as they have the long break between Easter and Halloween. That said more thought needs to be given by the Devs on what players of certain levels are able to do without disrupting their islands economy. For some of the quests this time around some players may have had to tear down buildings to make room to increase some of their production lines. Some players will not have been able to complete quests due to lack of building licences. Some players may have had to increase the numbers of some buildings by up to 500%, buildings which will be totally useless afterwards.

While one or two extra buildings are acceptable once again BB have demonstrated a lack of being able to think things through to their logical conclusion.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    My favourite was Four Winds as we had to do adventures for granite etc. It was very hard at the time, but the sense of achievement afterwards was wonderful. For those who weren't about at the time, the details are here:

http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/ques...ts-four-winds/

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Voice your complaint to BB directly. When you have your final reward fill in a support ticket and make sure its known. Yes, the final reward was not as good as the reward for other levels, but you still have all the gems from the other rewards.
    Few pages ago someone was already open ticket and complain about final reward.So nothing about that

Reply to Thread