Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Crisis Quest: A Great Evil

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Free = you don't have to pay a lot of gems or similar for it. You only have to build stuff you would probably build anyway - perhaps not in the same quantity, but extra baskets aren't going to hurt you - are they? (and now I see that I will have to spend 500 herbs. So it's the first 'cost' I've seen. Still no problem here, I have no other use for herbs)

Penalized? How do you feel you're being penalized? There are players higher level than me. I don't feel like I deserve what they have because I haven't accomplished what they have. That's fair to me. Some people can fly in their private jet because they have the money, I have to fly in economy. That isn't their fault and I don't earn it just by being alive... I haven't done what they have done.

I think I'll end my thoughts on this thread - there are always some that when you give them something they ask why they didn't get more. And I guess that will never change.
    How about I get to pick *less*. Is that ok? Because I am not actually asking for more. If I'd get to pick from the lower levels rewards I'd do that in a heartbeat.
    I've done a bunch stuff I wouldn't have, wasted buffs I wouldn't have otherwise, etc etc etc.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    The Exotic Tree Nursery is not useless. First of all you can always use it as a deco building. Secondly by building an exotic tree forrester beside it (which is available later on) you can refill it too

The free gems which you will get during the quest are really worth the few extra resources you spend.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    The only good thing here is that there's one bracket that gives an even suckier reward, but I just feel pity for those 35-46s.
    Haha - thank you ... this morning I found I have to produce 7250 water ... like it wasn't boring enough to do 8k wheat (but at least the wells don't have building licences so that's a teeny plus LOL), I'm just hanging in for the xp at this stage

*the edit: forgot to add that as part of the reward for producing said 7250 water I get freaking wheat ... wheat ... like I don't produce enough of that after putting in all the extra farms bahahahahaha :P
    Last edited by Bankslayer; 23.05.16 at 22:13.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    The free gems which you will get during the quest are really worth the few extra resources you spend.
    The best point made yet.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    The event is too easy (i'm already in 3.3 quest, and i have been not around the full day, just few hours).

I miss the random stuff of the 2 previous events, this event has been done to make all people to pass it... this is not the event that i like.

Thanks for the free gems + building for everyone, but the main point is lost (make something funny).

Anyways, better this than nothing.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    23 hours later

That was NOT a challenge.

Shape up, pls.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    ksinori +1, challenge = fun

World
    Sandycove
    ? gems ?

And I said I wouldn't post anymore on this....

Remarkable...

people saying it's too hard....
    people saying the rewards aren't good enough....
    now someone saying it was too easy.

*bangs head on desk*
    Last edited by Xibor; 23.05.16 at 23:14.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Noo - would never use gems on something like this. Lvl 6 island and awesome buffs. ;-)

World
    Sandycove
    *rolls eyes* I think some just like to complain. I would compete even if it were for no building, just a silly trophy. Its something different (for all but the oldest players who have had two crisis quests in the past) Its fun, it has brought some excitement and team work to our guild and it breaks the monotony between major events.
    As xibor said "if you don't think it's worth it, don't do it." - You do not have to join in as part of normal game play.
    It is a bit of optional fun and I for one am having a fantastic time

Reply to Thread