Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Crisis Quest: A Great Evil

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    just finished the crisis chain.

i had to build lots of marble masons then demolish them, lots of stables, then demolish them. gold mines (which i never use), coal mines (which i never use), i had to use lots of x3, x4 buffs and pay out / use up a lot of resources... and for what? rewards that many ppl feel are disproportionate to the cost!

Thank you BB, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and can't wait for the next 1.

too easy, too hard, too expensive, too time consuming... just enjoy it
    Last edited by vigabrand; 25.05.16 at 16:10.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakky View Post
    try read the posts - the low level players complain quests are to hard and reward to low - and it is the high level players that find it to easy - at lvl 54 ( lower third of 51-65 interval ) I was afraid it would be to hard to complete - now I expect to finish on day 3 - maybe 4 ) - and it dont look as if many level 50 players even reached stage 3.

+1000
    I'm lev 50(50k exp left to lev 51) if they posted quests on time before this start already be lev 51.Another thing im still on stage 3 making marble so will take me for while before finish all quests on time for 'granite pit'.And already say why we getting bldg cant use like perm bldg for ever.We cant even trade this on TO :. Already checked wiki all high lev quests already done.Idk why all talking about gems.All levels getting gems .We are talking here about final reward.Not happy about granite pit at all,if i can will swap for deerstalker.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm not a huge complainer, but one thing strikes me as rather unfair.

Crisis Quest Stage 3 part 3 One final Clue is the same for players level 46-50 and for players level 51-65.
    Both have to : Acquire 1500 granite and Produce 30.000 Coal
    However the reward is NOT the same
    Players level 51-65 get 300 titanium ore and 6500 XP where as
    players level 46-50 get 300 titanium ore but only 6275 XP

Clearly BB made a mistake here. It would be nice if the players level 46-50 would be compensated with at least the same amount of XP if not more since they have more diffilculty reaching these goals as higher level players.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Im on stage 3 quest no2.A Hunch- producing marble .And not happy about final reward at all.Will take me for while to produce 4500 marble.Already have 5 marble masons and still to slow lev 3-4.On wiki none of 46-50 didn't pass stage 3.So far all other higher lev chain quests they done.Why we getting bldg we cant trade or sell in TO???If u giving bldg to all chain levels why not than for 36-50 levels?Btw im lev 50 (50k to lev 51).
    Last edited by Lord-Nazgul; 25.05.16 at 17:33.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Our Crisis Quest Overview is almost done, help us to fill the last gaps :-)

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    oops
    Last edited by Hawk2; 25.05.16 at 20:21.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    nice stuff

fairyfalls
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk2 View Post
    Great event... Shame you changed Ali Baba's at this moment in time... They always pass as EPIC adventures... Shame I know have to do a Fairytale to complete the EPIC part of the quest... BYE, BYE elite troops for nothing

I doubt very much this post will be read... but it would be nice (for a change) it was acted on or replied to by a BB.
    Here you go 4K beans I have to pay for the Epic adv that an epic AB does not cover in Crisis event. prntscr.com/b8di7r .. Please work out what you are doing before going LIVE. FT's and AB's show up as EPIC ADVENTURES but Crisis Event is different I guess
    I think Black knights Roaring bull and Dark Brotherhood are epic adventures.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk2 View Post
    Great event... Shame you changed Ali Baba's at this moment in time... They always pass as EPIC adventures... Shame I know have to do a Fairytale to complete the EPIC part of the quest... BYE, BYE elite troops for nothing

I doubt very much this post will be read... but it would be nice (for a change) it was acted on or replied to by a BB.

Here you go 4K beans I have to pay for the Epic adv that an epic AB does not cover in Crisis event. prntscr.com/b8di7r .. Please work out what you are doing before going LIVE. FT's and AB's show up as EPIC ADVENTURES but Crisis Event is different I guess
    FT and AB are Epic Raid adventures. The Epic ones are Black Knights, Dark Brotherhood, Roaring Bull and Secluded Experiments.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyGadget View Post
    Well, I have just started the Crisis quest chain, done the first activity and bang. Quest cannot be completed.
    I have to buff 50 friends buildings .... duhh ... can't you see there are no friends in my menu.
    Its the way I play - happy to do my thing when I want to do it - why do I need to have "friends" to play the game.
    Nice idea this quest chain - shame no one put any thought into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyGadget View Post
    But for that you need to be in a guild - why? I was in a guild, I play for a few days, real life gets in the way and I'm off line for a week - that hurts a guild who needs active players to make quests etc, so I'm not in a guild.
    I like the quests and adventures, It keeps the game fun, but no one should be forced into a "you must have friends" to do anything.
    At best its just annoying, and at worst its on the verge of bullying.
    I fully agree with both of these points. I am not able to complete the 'Proof of Character' quest because I do not have any in-game 'friends' or belong to a guild and so cannot go any further.

I too am happy just doing my own thing and refuse to be compelled into joining guilds etc just to be able to play the game.

I am at level 42 and I know I won't be able to do the same things as other players who are at higher levels, that's fine, but even if I were at the highest level I think that I should have a chance of completing a quest without the roadblock of having no 'friends' being put in the way to prevent it. If a particular quest has a requirement to do something for 'friends', like buffs, there should be an alternative option so that those of us without friends can complete it.

Quests should be suitable for every type of player and if I'd known I'd need friends to progress I wouldn't have bothered starting the quest in the first place.

Reply to Thread