Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Crisis Quest: A Great Evil

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    1) None of you high and mighty ppl would ever pick a granite pit as a reward if you were given the chocie in the matter so climb of those horses will ya.
    As one of the high and mighty who choose to obtain one as a reward for their work, I can tell you there are others who also choose to do so.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Mmmm so people are getting a 1,975 Gem Item pretty much for free and yet they are unhappy that others at a higher level who have to give away a higher amount of resources are getting a gem item valued at 1,995 gems. Maybe BB should just everyone a gem pit every year and be done with the game.

For what its worth I reckon there will be lots of Nurseries for sale the next 2 weeks. I would leave it in star for a month and then trade it for coins or something similar. You will get a better price then and can invest in your island.

Scrap all the above - they cant be traded....... As such I agree with the people that think its unfair.
    Last edited by fishslice; 24.05.16 at 19:39.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Free = you don't have to pay a lot of gems or similar for it. You only have to build stuff you would probably build anyway - perhaps not in the same quantity, but extra baskets aren't going to hurt you - are they? (and now I see that I will have to spend 500 herbs. So it's the first 'cost' I've seen. Still no problem here, I have no other use for herbs)
    Well we don't know the costs yet as lower level players have been spending their coins and resources to cope with first stages.

For higher players it has been cost of saltpeter and granite, so I just hope you don't have to pay 10 000 exotic wood for the nursery.

But the quests are nice and teach about using economy overview and buffing.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by helsinki View Post

But the quests are nice and teach about using economy overview and buffing.
    If lvl 36 have to make 8k wheat I think they don't have much of a choice then

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Than You BB. That was fun. Even better than Easter Event !!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    The Exotic Tree Nursery is not useless. Secondly by building an exotic tree forrester beside it (which is available later on) you can refill it too
    You can do that now?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Well, I have just started the Crisis quest chain, done the first activity and bang. Quest cannot be completed.
    I have to buff 50 friends buildings .... duhh ... can't you see there are no friends in my menu.
    Its the way I play - happy to do my thing when I want to do it - why do I need to have "friends" to play the game.
    Nice idea this quest chain - shame no one put any thought into it.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyGadget View Post
    Well, I have just started the Crisis quest chain, done the first activity and bang. Quest cannot be completed.
    I have to buff 50 friends buildings .... duhh ... can't you see there are no friends in my menu.
    Its the way I play - happy to do my thing when I want to do it - why do I need to have "friends" to play the game.
    Nice idea this quest chain - shame no one put any thought into it.
    Fellow guild members count as friends.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    But for that you need to be in a guild - why? I was in a guild, I play for a few days, real life gets in the way and I'm off line for a week - that hurts a guild who needs active players to make quests etc, so I'm not in a guild.
    I like the quests and adventures, It keeps the game fun, but no one should be forced into a "you must have friends" to do anything.
    At best its just annoying, and at worst its on the verge of bullying.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyGadget View Post
    But for that you need to be in a guild - why? I was in a guild, I play for a few days, real life gets in the way and I'm off line for a week - that hurts a guild who needs active players to make quests etc, so I'm not in a guild.
    I like the quests and adventures, It keeps the game fun, but no one should be forced into a "you must have friends" to do anything.
    At best its just annoying, and at worst its on the verge of bullying.
    Whether it be for the extra time buffs run if a friend casts them, someone to do round-trades with to fulfill small quests (i.e. buy 100 stone), those other little quests to buff x friend's buildings with x buffs, people to do loot spots with, and now an event like this - you are missing out on a large number of the game elements. In all these ways (and also the chat) socializing is encouraged by the game.

I understand your point and I don't like to be besieged by unwanted whispers and spam mail either - but in my experience if you encounter such things people are happy to 'leave you alone' if you just ask them - and those that are truly pests can be removed from your friends list.

You can play any style you like but I think you would find more benefits than losses by at least having a few friends on your list. Send a request to me - I promise I won't bother you and I have plenty of buildings you could buff
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread