Reply to Thread

Thread: Where are the Banners

World
    Northisle

Angry Where are the Banners

is it just me?

lack of banners in collectibles, where are the banners

i get no banners for weeks is this just my island or do others suffer the same since the 1/5/16,

i have counted banners and so far i have 6!!!! pft,

6 why is this?

please BB be fair its costing me lots of gold coins to buy them or barrack buffs so i can make troops faster

World
    Sandycove
    The chances of collectibles are not the same. I've never seen nor tried to count the exact percentages, but herbs and scarecrows are the most common, then I would say barrels and grain sacks, and food carts/banners being the hardest to get. I don't know your normal collectible totals (mine are about 20 a day) but it can be many days where I get no banners or food carts. Just hang in there.

(oh, kettles are up there with the harder to find ones too)
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    It's as you say Xibor, just some people seem to get a lot more banners/food carts than others. Just a small poll in guild and half the people get enough banners to make 3 Skunks every week, and the rest cannot even make one. I don't know if it cycles or not, but some weeks I get 5 banners, and then absolutely no banners for a month. At my level (40) I don't mind, but I see that could be a problem for a higher level player that does Fairytale adventures and 2-3 Black Kinghts every day.
    Come join HOWL one of the best guilds in Northisle. Don't be scared, we don't bite (much)!

World
    Northisle
    thanks xibor im hanging
    Stronger together

World
    Sandycove
    My wife and I have noticed that it seems they come in 'waves'. Again - I have not kept exact counts and memory can be misleading (especially mine) but today for example I had a 'barrel day'. I had barrels everywhere. Other times, it's a scarecrow day. It's funny actually.
    I wish banner days were more common - or food carts, I need both of those for the same reasons others do. I guess there is no choice to just keep collecting (or trading).
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    Just the other day I sold like 40 or 50 for OMG you wont believe 7600 coins :S OMG

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    I had a banner day. 17 banners total.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    for me they appear like once a week, but when they do, its worth using a fairy fire to find them all

World
    Northisle
    All your banners are here http://prntscr.com/bfn38u mwahahaha

Reply to Thread