Reply to Thread

Thread: High level players adventuring.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Smile High level players adventuring.

Hi to all settlers maniacs
    Here I wish to provide you with my idea for high level players (and even guild) adventures.
    Player starts 3-player adventure. On this first map all seems to be like any other 3-player adventure ,
    with one difference - on the final zone have 3 big boss camps (something like king in "Valiant Little Tailor" ).
    After defeating these camps, player must choose to finish the map or not.
    If they choose to finish they get some little reward and some XP.
    But if they choose NOT to finish then starts the fun part.
    Defeating three boss camps and choosing not to finish summons a portal in the end of a map.
    Click on this portal transfers all player's generals and their army to an all new map that isn't available in any other way.
    If the first map difficulty is 7/10, second is 10/10.
    Here a player is still able to transfer armies from home island.
    Half of this map camps can be beaten with regular troops but second half is strong and need Elite troops.
    This second map is also a co-op and needs 3-player coordinated attack to be finished (three boss camps on the end zone).
    At this point a player has to choose again to finish or not the adventure.
    If yes all 3 players get good rewards. But if they continue this summons a new portal, clicking on it transfers player's armies to a final map.
    On this map players CAN'T TRANSFER ARMIES from home island and must finish the map with armies they came with.
    Again the map is co-op with some very strong camps and a boss. Boss camp is different. It must be hit simultaneously from three players in order to defeat it.
    After defeating the boss adventure finishes and great rewards come (buildings and huge amounts of resources and XP).
    Second and third map are not available in any other way than finishing previous map. All rewards rising in quality and quantity from first to last map.
    Players get rewards each time when they finish a map no matter if they finish on an earlier stage or continue forward.
    There may be adventures like this with 5-6-7 or more players, "guild adventures" with guild coins in rewards.
    If you interested I may give you a story line for first one
    Last edited by Aazie; 25.05.18 at 10:14.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    super
    very, very nice

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    not bad idea at all,but so far no elite for me.Lev 50 wit close up to lev 51.Idk something need to be done about coop adv.rework of them or pull them at all.Maybe change some camps and loot than people will do them.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Not being able to transfer from homeland on 3rd adv is pointless. since you can just transfer everything before you end the 2nd.

If your definition of "huge" is the same as mine, I'm pretty sure that huge amount of resources as a reward isn't going to happen, though I personally would have loved it. And a building? That would be at a very low percentage chance for BB to even consider it.

Personally I'd prefer that BB gives us new advs with better rewards (or other ways to get rewards/exp), instead of having to complete 3 advs in a row for it. But then again, having both options is not bad

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    How long would you expect this to take ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    This idea reminds me of the Treasure goblins in another game (that I won't mention here for all the reasons) that open a portal to new maps full with rare rewards. I guess it's not going to be a problem to implement similar logic in TSO. Give it a month to complete the whole story-line!
    Remember, remember the 25/11? You should have seen what happened on 17/03, 14/04 and 21/04 ...
    29/09 seems to be a major problem...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi, Very impressed with the idea in general and I am sure it could be fine tuned to most high level players satisfaction and made to work. I would love to give it a go, I am missing the Co-op adventures as they are not worth doing anymore which is a shame as they are good for the togetherness thing

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    How long would you expect this to take ?
    See MCLueppers's post

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    very, very nice

Reply to Thread