Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to use Exotic Wood Tree Nursery ?

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by czezz View Post
    How do I use Exotic Wood Tree Nursery ???
    Step One
    Place it on some out of the way corner of your island.

Step Two
    Let it run.

Step Three
    Do not waste resources upgrading it.

Step Four
    Do not waste buffs on it.

Step Five
    Do not waste refills on it.

Step Six
    Once it has depleted, demolish the remains and free up the space for something useful.
    Last edited by Ozzymandeus; 03.06.16 at 15:32.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I bought Exotic Wood Tree Nursery for 1975 gems, but i cannot place it on my island (archipelago). Fix it please soon, because now it sit at my star menu :-(

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why does my factory not work? I have already tried to destroy and build anew. No other options to solve the issue - I have not found it. Thank you.

World
    Newfoundland
    you do not have a storehouse in the next sector, the one with the exotic trees in it. Without the storehouse the sector is not claimed and you cannot use any of the deposits in that sector.

World
    Sandycove
    No, you cannot setup the nursery on any archipelago island.It should be fixed to take at least advantage fron the exotic wood forrester.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by botforubisoft View Post
    Why does my factory not work? I have already tried to destroy and build anew. No other options to solve the issue - I have not found it. Thank you.
    Nice try, but you have only access to the sectors that you own, anyway it is only cost you 8500 stalks, and you cleared it, and you managed to make level 5 woodcutter, why you do this lol.
    Hello People

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    And this is nothing that could be built, only where it is now? Given that the storage on the island can not be destroyed or moved? And about it - why it was developed to the fifth level - do not have to envy ...

World
    Newfoundland
    As said, you need to use a sector deed, that costs 8500 bean stalks, buy it in the black market of the merchant. Place it on the big sector with the exotic deposits. Then build a storehouse in that sector. Then you can use the exotic wood deposits.
    And although storehouses cannot be moved, they can be destroyed if you have more than one in a sector. the final one in a sector cannot be destroyed.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks. I'll try.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazony View Post
    No, you cannot setup the nursery on any archipelago island.It should be fixed to take at least advantage fron the exotic wood forrester.
    This is not fixed yet?! That's just lazy.

Reply to Thread