Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: lagg measured in minutes not seconds

Master of Strategy
    World
    Sandycove
    thank you Curu - merged.

If you are experiencing similar issues, please check that this is not related to the issue with the latest version of Firefox discussed in this thread. From the discussion in chat last night, this is the browser TheVictorious is using, and may therefore be the root of the issue in this case .

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Houri3 View Post
    thank you Curu - merged.

If you are experiencing similar issues, please check that this is not related to the issue with the latest version of Firefox discussed in this thread. From the discussion in chat last night, this is the browser TheVictorious is using, and may therefore be the root of the issue in this case .
    The people here talking about 64-bit version, I'm using 32-bit currently

Firefox 47.0.1 - 32-bit.

World
    Sandycove
    I'm not using FF, and still have this issue. Having said that over the last week its not been `so' bad. I agree events bring more players back and obviously add to server load, but come on there are not as many players even during events than there use to be generally. The not sticking buffs is really beginning to irritate as it puts production buildings out of sink with each other. You find another 2x buff to bring back one of a group in line when you next log in only for another to miss the next time ( even worse when a friend buffs a group and one does not stick )
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    mine mg just walk . with enather g . to kil lider . then all g walking . he stop in map .. then normal g hit .. and he doo moviment to lider .. x4 faster walking to hit him. but thats is wrong couse he have to walk normal no stop on map .. then run like creazy but thats not helping in bloock . couse normal g killing camp or die. . what we have to do with those ?(stop use blocks or what ?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatu_Patison View Post
    mine mg just walk . with enather g . to kil lider . then all g walking . he stop in map .. then normal g hit .. and he doo moviment to lider .. x4 faster walking to hit him. but thats is wrong couse he have to walk normal no stop on map .. then run like creazy but thats not helping in bloock . couse normal g killing camp or die. . what we have to do with those ?(stop use blocks or what ?
    If I understand you correctly, you are saying sometimes the generals seem to stop walking - and then walk really fast for a while. If that's the case don't worry. It happens to me all the time but everything works out (including blocks). Remember that what you see on the screen is not what's happening on the server. On the server it's it's not affected by the pictures of your generals - that's just your computer and java script and graphics. If the right troops are sent at the right time the general stopping and then running to catch up will have nothing to do with the outcome.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

qawpaw
    today i experiences a lot of disconnect

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    the lag in game is getting worse,chats disappearing,game freezing etc,it wont get fixed as BB dont benefit from it,all they say is clear history/cache etc everytime.
    also going to adventure from home isle and vice versa triggers freezing lag.

so come on BB sort urselves out,ur a joke.

moved
    Last edited by MOD_Houri3; 22.08.16 at 17:41.

Reply to Thread