Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 70

Thread: [Feedback] European Football Prediction Competition 2016

  1. #1
    Ruler of the Land BB_Ravel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,852
    World
    Newfoundland

    [Feedback] European Football Prediction Competition 2016

    You can find the European Football Prediction Competition 2016 rules and content here!

    Please leave your comments and feedback below.

    Thank you!
    BB_Ravel

  2. #2
    Treasure Hunter Nihilista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    231
    World
    Newfoundland
    How about a Dev Diary for the event..?
    Last edited by Nihilista; 09.06.16 at 18:18.

  3. #3
    Nifty
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    England up North
    Posts
    55
    World
    Northisle
    Love the idea, well done BB. If a lot of people enter is there a chance of a few more prizes - please

  4. #4
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,787
    World
    Sandycove
    I still say this is unethical.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

  5. #5
    Nifty
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    71
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilista View Post
    How about a Dev Diary for the event..?
    This, pretty please.

    I don't really care about the sport overall, good luck to everyone with your guesses!
    Come join HOWL one of the best guilds in Northisle. Don't be scared, we don't bite (much)!

  6. #6
    Architect of the Empire
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    959
    World
    Sandycove
    Just for the sake of clarity, there a few prizes listed in a way that may be misleading if the reward is only *one* of each item. For example:

    Match Day Reward


    Invasion of the Nords


    If it is 2, as the image plainly shows, cool beans. Otherwise adding the amount would be clearer.


    ~~~


    Quote Originally Posted by Curufindul View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilista View Post
    How about a Dev Diary for the event..?
    This, pretty please.
    Word on the German street is "Friday", if all the tinkering is sorted. So fingers crossed.

  7. #7
    Moderator Ruler of the Land MOD_Daz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,888
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Iolanthe View Post
    Just for the sake of clarity, there a few prizes listed in a way that may be misleading if the reward is only *one* of each item. For example:

    Match Day Reward


    Invasion of the Nords


    If it is 2, as the image plainly shows, cool beans. Otherwise adding the amount would be clearer.


    ~~~




    Word on the German street is "Friday", if all the tinkering is sorted. So fingers crossed.
    There are 2 winners selected, hence 2 prizes shown

    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post

    For each match, 2 lucky winners are randomly selected. You can check the rewards in the corresponding thread.
    The rewards are different for most of the match days.


  8. #8
    Skilled Student
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25
    World
    Newfoundland
    Love the idea, have no clue how good each team is, but putting down a guess :-)

  9. #9
    Treasure Hunter MarkG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    207
    World
    Newfoundland
    seems to be some matches missing, only 1 germany game?, should be 3 games for each country, 24 teams with 3 games each

  10. #10
    Architect of the Empire
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    959
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Iolanthe View Post
    Just for the sake of clarity, there a few prizes listed in a way that may be misleading if the reward is only *one* of each item. For example:

    Match Day Reward


    Invasion of the Nords


    If it is 2, as the image plainly shows, cool beans. Otherwise adding the amount would be clearer.
    There are 2 winners selected, hence 2 prizes shown


    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    For each match, 2 lucky winners are randomly selected. You can check the rewards in the corresponding thread.
    The rewards are different for most of the match days.
    Cheers Daz, by the time I got round to looking at the match threads I'd completely forgotten that part. Something that may possibly happen again with so many people playing so sticking with the suggestion to add the amounts in the text.



    Quote Originally Posted by Dodu View Post
    Love the idea, have no clue how good each team is, but putting down a guess :-)
    Very very much +1. I played the Kicktipp version of this two years ago with no idea what I was doing and not only found out what "pens" are but that they can be hair raisingly stressful when you suddenly have a random team to root for. Completely unforseen and hilarious reaction and it was good fun all round. Nice to see a forum version this time, here's hoping there's one for each language version.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 09.06.16 at 19:03.

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.