Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Summer Football Event 2016

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    I'm not happy that this event include adventures except the event related ones, similar to Christmas event.

We have Easter and Halloween events 'forcing' us to do BK adv already, get some new ideas, please.
    I'm not the only one sick and tired of BK...

regards
    kke2100

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    I wonder why todays maintenance couldnt have just been piggy-backed on next week's one where the event ends..
    Maybe because the instant kill buffs can be used on the football matches and BB want to avoid players complaining that they couldn't do all of the matches due to the 'loss' of the buffs?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by kke2100 View Post
    I'm not happy that this event include adventures except the event related ones, similar to Christmas event.

We have Easter and Halloween events 'forcing' us to do BK adv already, get some new ideas, please.
    I'm not the only one sick and tired of BK...

regards
    kke2100
    Nobody is forcing you to do BK, it's your choice. Based on Sandycoves trade tab plenty of players are choosing to do other adventures.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    what happens to event items that are left over I have lots of helmets etc

Master of Strategy
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai2b View Post
    what happens to event items that are left over I have lots of helmets etc
    As explained in the Dev Diary, all event related items other than footballs will be removed without compensation.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Houri3 View Post
    As explained in the Dev Diary, all event related items other than footballs will be removed without compensation.
    I would like to be compensated for the paper I used to make the two leftover red cards. I won't miss all the even items and removing them is a good call. But the red card cost actual resources and I cannot get rid of them or even give them away to other players in my guild. Did the devs forget that red cards use advanced paper?

World
    Sandycove
    Don't forget all the daily event quests all took resources to get them complete.
    I want to know as the wording does not make it clear, are they being removed as in deleted from game, or just removed from being visible in star like the old ones?
    Footballs are `removed from game' Tactical items/buffs are `removed from star/mail' the inference being they are not removed from `game'...or will we only find out for sure in two years time? Lol
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Zotamedu View Post
    I would like to be compensated for the paper I used to make the two leftover red cards.
    send me a trade and i'll compensate you the 10 adv paper if you need it that badly

World
    Newfoundland
    Why we get two trohpies for one championship? i dont understand this... Or on football there is also two trophies? Maybe i dont know something?

World
    Newfoundland
    cause too cheap to give out buildings
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Reply to Thread