Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Summer Football Event 2016

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    yes
    I assume that reply was to me and so, thank you.

Best Wishes
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Second star to the right and straight on 'till morning.
    World
    Northisle
    Ok first couple days of the event are over and I gotta say I’m enjoying it so far. Except for the bug in the beginning it’s running pretty smoothly, enough collectibles this time and I love the idea that you can take a look at the matches and get the adventure back when you cancel.

Also I don’t mind that some achievements seem a bit though – for me they have often been way too easy in the past and completing them didn’t really feel like an “achievement”. So as long as it’s technically possible to complete them if you put in some effort I welcome harder ones.

But this wouldn’t be the forum if we didn’t complain anymore ^^ – so:
    The drop rate of footballs in adventures is ridiculous. I stopped playing them altogether because it just isn’t worth it – even with max drop and double swaps I would need to play 65 BK for one lucky explorer.

World
    Newfoundland
    so bk is once again the best adventure to play?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    I was eager to complete the Q.Final Match today but when I tried to start it - I had the message to complete round of 16 match first. I had already completed this so the bug that was in test still remains.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I, too, have the same bug :-(

I've fixed it by closing the game tab on Firefox and clearing my cache. :-)

In Firefox goto... Options/Advanced/Network/Cached Web Content - Clear Now
    Last edited by BrianCohen; 21.06.16 at 06:17. Reason: Fixed the problem

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MorellaCarter View Post
    Indeed. I've gotten just under 50/day with two spawns. I'm definetely not going to make it to 1000 because there's two days that I'm only going to be able to do one spawn each. But on the other hand, no one's said that we're supposed to manage all of the achievements.
    The difference between not being able to manage because you don't have the time and the difference between completing two full spawns a day is vast. One is just the way it is - time gets in the way. The other is a flaw if it is actually impossible to complete.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaargson View Post
    The difference between not being able to manage because you don't have the time and the difference between completing two full spawns a day is vast. One is just the way it is - time gets in the way. The other is a flaw if it is actually impossible to complete.
    Seeing as it's possible to do 3 spawns in one day, I'd say it's possible for anyone who have the time to complete the quest. My guess is that 2 spawns a day for the duration of the event would be enough, but if you squeeze in a couple of 3 spawns/day you're definetely going to complete it. If 3 spawns a day weren't enough to get the achievment, then I'd agree there's a flaw.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MorellaCarter View Post
    Seeing as it's possible to do 3 spawns in one day, I'd say it's possible for anyone who have the time to complete the quest. My guess is that 2 spawns a day for the duration of the event would be enough, but if you squeeze in a couple of 3 spawns/day you're definetely going to complete it. If 3 spawns a day weren't enough to get the achievment, then I'd agree there's a flaw.
    Yes it would be fine if there actually was 3 spawns a day. I have waited 9 hours for a new spawn after clearing previous one that had been up for an unknown amount of time and been up for 16 hours and only been able to clear 2 spawns during that time.

World
    Sandycove
    Since the event started I had 3 spawns /day with the exception of 1 day when I had only 2 spawns, already at 866/1000, so it is possible.

World
    Newfoundland
    ok so what is the trick? so far for me it seems that i get new spawn 8-10 hours after i clear the previous spawn! Definitely not every 8 hours. I tested one day, logged in every 6 hours for 18h and still got only 2 spawns during that time.
    555/1000 atm.
    Last edited by topgearfan; 25.06.16 at 09:30.

Reply to Thread