Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66

Thread: [Feedback] Summer Football Event 2016

  1. #1
    Community Team – Game Master Jolly Advisor BB_RobinHood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    178
    World
    Newfoundland

    [Feedback] Summer Football Event 2016

    You can find the original Summer Football Event Dev Diary thread here!

    Please leave your comments and feedback below.

    Thank you!
    BB_RobinHood
    Last edited by BB_RobinHood; 10.06.16 at 12:00.

  2. #2
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cotswolds in UK
    Posts
    1,374
    World
    Northisle
    May have missed it whilst scanning the info. Will the guild quests be euros based with footballs as reward?

  3. #3
    Skilled Student
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25
    World
    Newfoundland
    Is it only the tactical resources that are available from the adventures or will we be able to get footballs as well?

  4. #4
    Dedicated Scribe
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    456
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodu View Post
    Is it only the tactical resources that are available from the adventures or will we be able to get footballs as well?
    From the anouncement:

    Footballs can be gathered in a variety of ways:

    Rewards for unlocking Event Achievements
    Rewards for completing Event Quests
    Rewards for completing adventures *
    Explorer loot from treasure searches
    Collectible Items on the home island
    Fixture List
    Trading with other players
    In-game Shop


    *All adventures except Mini Adventures, Scenarios and Bounty Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    May have missed it whilst scanning the info. Will the guild quests be euros based with footballs as reward?
    It probably answers your question too as gq are not on the list.
    Last edited by Norton_C; 10.06.16 at 17:54.

  5. #5
    Nifty
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    64
    World
    Sandycove
    Is the footie pitch a permanent building which can still be buffed after the event or will it disappear at deactivation of the event?

  6. #6
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,854
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy5 View Post
    Is the footie pitch a permanent building which can still be buffed after the event or will it disappear at deactivation of the event?
    Permanent
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

  7. #7
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cotswolds in UK
    Posts
    1,374
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    From the anouncement:





    It probably answers your question too as gq are not on the list.
    Other than if the guild quests are event based in which case they might be included in: Rewards for completing Event Quests. Hence the question.

  8. #8
    Skilled Student
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    43
    World
    Northisle
    does the football pitch buff stack if your weaponsmiths are already buffed? or is it pointless if you get your island buffed regularly?

  9. #9
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,854
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ccborg View Post
    does the football pitch buff stack if your weaponsmiths are already buffed? or is it pointless if you get your island buffed regularly?
    buffs stacked on test server.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

  10. #10
    Jolly Advisor Amazony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    188
    World
    Sandycove
    Can we get a confirmation if the guild quests will provide footballs or not ?

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.